IGNORED

Ponitless Observation Thread

fka dagest

The first thing that came into my mind was the time my downpipe on my exhaust snapped.

It made a hell of a racket.

I was slowing down and pulling over when a lady in the car opposite (it was a dual carriageway) slowed down and matched my slowing speed, wound down her window and shouted "that's you making that noise".

Yeah, cheers for the pointless observation.

The first thing that came into my mind was the time my downpipe on my exhaust snapped.

It made a hell of a racket.

I was slowing down and pulling over when a lady in the car opposite (it was a dual carriageway) slowed down and matched my slowing speed, wound down her window and shouted "that's you making that noise".

Yeah, cheers for the pointless observation.

The other day I was quite peacefully purchasing some tobacco from a News Agents when I was informed by the woman serving me that smoking was quote: ''very bad for you, yer know?''.

My pointless observation was that she was ugly.

Oooooh I know I know, we shall have to go and clear them out of their entire stock!

I have just observed the dog breaking wind, that seems pretty pointless as I have no sense of smell.

my cat fartd the other day, so bad it stung my eyes, a bit like the max & paddy sketch.

why is phonetic spelt like it sounds?

Archived