IGNORED

Michael Mcindoe

Red Skin

To the tune of 'Living for the Weekend' by Hard-Fi . It's the bit at the very end that was used for an excellent beer ad featuring a huge flock of swooping birds (feathered variety).

...go-ing out to-night, go-ing out to-night, baby you and I, go-ing out to-night...repeat to fade

...'Mi-chael Mac-In-doe, Mi-chael Mac-In-doe, Mi-chael Mac-In-doe, Mi-chael Mac-In-doe'...repeat to fade

Living for the weekend

Excellent song and how many of us on here aren't living for the weekend?

Would work equally well for Marvin if we didn't already have one (though I haven't quite grasped it yet).

i love posts like these because it's usually the most random stuff that comes out, this is a good suggestion, i was listening to the radio, and having heard connie connie connie connie cameleon, i thought michael mcindoe would fit that. hard-fi suggestion is much better though. I'm afraid the whole mcindoe chant thing is going to become harder and harder to get out at games now that fans are posting more and more though

i love posts like these because it's usually the most random stuff that comes out, this is a good suggestion, i was listening to the radio, and having heard connie connie connie connie cameleon, i thought michael mcindoe would fit that. hard-fi suggestion is much better though. I'm afraid the whole mcindoe chant thing is going to become harder and harder to get out at games now that fans are posting more and more though

oh yeah, Connie Cameleon is that the one by Roy George & Vulture Klub ?

.... good tune but I reckon it'd be bad Karma to use it as a football chant.. Michael Mcin :doh:

Archived