IGNORED

No Way..

Lordofthebling

MORNING EVERYBODY!

CAN I REMIND YOU:

1-0 TO THE CITY BOYS!

In my own words, i am so happy we won!

Driving home along the M4 with the QPR fans was so much fun!

Just a few comments, Cureton and Thorpe are ######s...

BUT: I dunno if its already been said, Hollowhead took the stick he got really well, must admit i even applauded him after he applauded us and smiled!

The crowd was amazing, really enjoyed it and cant wait till the Plymouth game now!

PEACOCK MOM - ran his heart out and wore it on his sleeve at the same time.

Also all this talk of "QPR fans sitting in home areas" did it all kick off at any time?? anyone see any trouble? Heard from the QPR site outside in the C/P, but i would like to hear it from hear before i believe it!

Roberst quality celebration! Right thats all, i sound like a tired nonse so I'm off to bed, speak laters aaaiiiii!!

MORNING EVERYBODY!

CAN I REMIND YOU:

1-0 TO THE CITY BOYS!

In my own words, i am so happy we won!

Driving home along the M4 with the QPR fans was so much fun!

Just a few comments, Cureton and Thorpe are ######s...

BUT: I dunno if its already been said, Hollowhead took the stick he got really well, must admit i even applauded him after he applauded us and smiled!

The crowd was amazing, really enjoyed it and cant wait till the Plymouth game now!

PEACOCK MOM - ran his heart out and wore it on his sleeve at the same time.

Also all this talk of "QPR fans sitting in home areas" did it all kick off at any time?? anyone see any trouble? Heard from the QPR site outside in the C/P, but i would like to hear it from hear before i believe it!

Roberst quality celebration! Right thats all, i sound like a tired nonse so I'm off to bed, speak laters aaaiiiii!!

morning, and yep it was 1-0 to the city boys :D

fair play to city they got the 3 points that i didn't

think they would get going in to the game.

OH ROBBO, ROBBO :D:D

Archived