IGNORED

Middlesborough Tickets

foghornred

:city: Just a word of warning for anyone hoping to get their Middlesborough tickets on Saturday,THE TICKET OFFICE CLOSES AT 1100.

As a lot of us live away from BS3 and only visit the ground for matches, Saturday seemed the ideal opportunity to get tickets but it seems that the club can't handle that, so it's turn up at a reticulately early hour (4hours before the match)and hang around waiting for the match,hope the weathers good. :badmood:

I'm having problems getting mine.

Went to buy it at the ground today and they gave me some crap about it being £20 when I know it is £15 for a student. Tried to then buy it online for £15 and the option was gone! Madness I tells ye...

Get a job and stop moaning about a fiver.... :tomato: :sofa:

:city: Just a word of warning for anyone hoping to get their Middlesborough tickets on Saturday,THE TICKET OFFICE CLOSES AT 1100.

As a lot of us live away from BS3 and only visit the ground for matches, Saturday seemed the ideal opportunity to get tickets but it seems that the club can't handle that, so it's turn up at a reticulately early hour (4hours before the match)and hang around waiting for the match,hope the weathers good. :badmood:

I've just phoned the stadium ...........

they confirm the ticket office will close at 11.am on Saturday,

but that season ticket holders can got their Middlesbro' tickets up to 3pm in the shop on Saturday.

:englandsmile4wf:

I'm having problems getting mine.

Went to buy it at the ground today and they gave me some crap about it being £20 when I know it is £15 for a student. Tried to then buy it online for £15 and the option was gone! Madness I tells ye...

Should of been at school then shoud'nt ya??

Alex_BCFC, they are trying it with anyone that has a under 21 season ticket.

If your season ticket doesnt actually say "Student" then they will try to flog you a Adult ticket, It happened to me and the person next to me when i was buying tickets.

You just have to make a fuss that your a student.

I just been to ashton gate to get middlesboro tickets for my daughter and myself and as shes a student i showed them her student card and got her ticket for £15 my advice is to show your student card

I've just phoned the stadium ...........

they confirm the ticket office will close at 11.am on Saturday,

but that season ticket holders can got their Middlesbro' tickets up to 3pm in the shop on Saturday.

I tried telling the shop staff that saturday afternoon at about 2:35 but would they listen? No!

"You can get them from the ticket office, we don't sell tickets on a match-day" i was continuously told

"You cant because for some stupid reason they stopped selling them at 11 this morning but it has been said that we can get them up until 3pm today"

"You can get them from the ticket office, we don't sell tickets on a match-day" i was told again!

Do people not listen?! Do they not get told anything from the club or are they jsut to lazy to make a 2 minute effort!?! Now meaning i have to rush down to Ashton Gate after finishing work to claim my seat which i shouldve been allowed to do saturday!

I tried telling the shop staff that saturday afternoon at about 2:35 but would they listen? No!

"You can get them from the ticket office, we don't sell tickets on a match-day" i was continuously told

"You cant because for some stupid reason they stopped selling them at 11 this morning but it has been said that we can get them up until 3pm today"

"You can get them from the ticket office, we don't sell tickets on a match-day" i was told again!

Do people not listen?! Do they not get told anything from the club or are they jsut to lazy to make a 2 minute effort!?! Now meaning i have to rush down to Ashton Gate after finishing work to claim my seat which i shouldve been allowed to do saturday!

Just be glad your relatively local, ive got to mess about on t'internet because the only chance i would have got to get my ST seat, was up until 11am on saturday which would have meant leaving at nine in the morning, a family friend staying over (not the clubs fault), so it would have been harsh to just say "right early morning were off to get our middlesborough tickets". some people don't come from bristol and hold STs it therefore makes it very difficult when they say st holders can get their tickets till today when city had 2 consecutive away games followed by a derby. If they'd have made it news a week ago i would have bought mine online, they could have given a few more days though for ST holders.

tickets might sell out, they might not, if they are going to they will do within 4-5days; there are 7 working days to sort this between christmas and the game itself.

i know I'm in a minortiy but it would have been nice to be included

Just be glad your relatively local, ive got to mess about on t'internet because the only chance i would have got to get my ST seat, was up until 11am on saturday which would have meant leaving at nine in the morning, a family friend staying over (not the clubs fault), so it would have been harsh to just say "right early morning were off to get our middlesborough tickets". some people don't come from bristol and hold STs it therefore makes it very difficult when they say st holders can get their tickets till today when city had 2 consecutive away games followed by a derby. If they'd have made it news a week ago i would have bought mine online, they could have given a few more days though for ST holders.

tickets might sell out, they might not, if they are going to they will do within 4-5days; there are 7 working days to sort this between christmas and the game itself.

i know I'm in a minortiy but it would have been nice to be included

Why not just buy online? It's what I did and they arrived three days later. I know it's a quid for posting them but you'd spend more than that getting to AG to pick them up.

Why not just buy online? It's what I did and they arrived three days later. I know it's a quid for posting them but you'd spend more than that getting to AG to pick them up.

yeah in future i think thats what ill plan to do eveytime.

ive just got to sort out my mums card and the season tickets etc...just saying it would have been nice to have had more official notice

Or just phone up?????????????????

I called them up last Wed and they arrived in post next day....where's the problem?

some people :disapointed2se:

• Admin

Just bought my 'boro ticket online, mt first experience of the system and it couldn't have been easier. The club get moaned at often enough, so I'm more than happy to add some praise where it's due.

Rather than the ticket get lost in the post, I opted to collect it from the ground, although if it wasn't Xmas I'd have let them post it out.

Archived