IGNORED

Flag Day

Bawno

Just a reminder that for Cardiff on Saturday it's going to be flag day. Me and bring back the robin goin to the ground at 1.00 to get loads of St. Georges up and I hope everyone on here will do the same.

Ashton Gate would look just amazing if we can get the whole stadium covered in Red and White of St.George and City.

Lets show the Cardiff boys how to do it. England & City. :englandsmile4wf::englandflag::englandsmile4wf::englandflag:

Well I like the idea, but sadly i can see the limp liberals getting their knickers in a twist and will call it a racist statment or somthing weird.

Are you going to chane your flag from Iraq to England out of interest? :whistle:

I'll try and put mine on the hoardings in front of Atyeo D Block, so if you see one, its mine.

Well I like the idea, but sadly i can see the limp liberals getting their knickers in a twist and will call it a racist statment or somthing weird.

Are you going to chane your flag from Iraq to England out of interest? :whistle:

I think you might find it is called xenophobia and not racism, the rac in racism does actually stand for something - race.

Interesting how the 'limp liberals' are the ones to blame for opposing xenophobia and not the Government who invited eatern europeans to this country before european law said they should. the England chant is tiresome and boring, Swansea specific chants would be far more effective.

I think you might find it is called xenophobia and not racism, the rac in racism does actually stand for something - race.

Interesting how the 'limp liberals' are the ones to blame for opposing xenophobia and not the Government who invited eatern europeans to this country before european law said they should. the England chant is tiresome and boring, Swansea specific chants would be far more effective.

Precisely, I personally don't get the two confused, but the England flag has been associated with racism, albeit wrongly in previous times.

Our goverment, however, are the 'limp liberals' and have been for 10 years and will continue to be for ever more, i hate them with a passion.

Anyways, the useless Welsh sheeps botherers can go *** themselves with a barbed 5hitty stick for all i care, Cardiff and its entire inhabitants can burn in hell and noone will give a to$$ becuase the Taffs by virtue of their birth place are sub human and inferior compaired to the English, what good has ever come out of Wales apart from decent lamp chops?

Guest mesa boogie

It's always a strange one in my opinion as much as I like flying the St Georges Cross I really like flags that are more to do with the actual club (although this weekend I can see why England flags would be acceptable). The flag in Bawnos avatar is better in my opinion that a St Georges Cross with Rovers or City running through the middle. This one is best...

Wembley%202007%20053_JPG.jpg

well flag day was fun yesterday wasn't it?

it looked really good at the back of the eastend and the giant st geaorge flag looked great

even the cardiff fans joined in bringing lots of their flags

they really love their flags over there in wales - I could tell this because at the final whistle i saw one young sheep-lover holding his little croatia flag and repeatedly kissing the croatian badge in the middle.

he may have lost three points but at least he's got his chequered comfort blanket to cheer him up

Precisely, I personally don't get the two confused, but the England flag has been associated with racism, albeit wrongly in previous times.

Our goverment, however, are the 'limp liberals' and have been for 10 years and will continue to be for ever more, i hate them with a passion.

Anyways, the useless Welsh sheeps botherers can go *** themselves with a barbed 5hitty stick for all i care, Cardiff and its entire inhabitants can burn in hell and noone will give a to$$ becuase the Taffs by virtue of their birth place are sub human and inferior compaired to the English, what good has ever come out of Wales apart from decent lamp chops?

WTF is this shite youre spouting?............. got nothing to to with havin' a laugh & a bit of banter, the last paragraph make me think that if you had a braincell you'd be f'ing dangerous, seen some crap posted on this forum lately but this gotta be right up there with the worst.

don't hide behind 'its only banter' - or 'get yerself a sense of humour WH' etc cos this kinda shite is OTT.

Frankly its embarrassing to read & does nothing for the name & reputation of BCFC & its fans.

Banter is about humour, having a laugh, a bit of verbal sparring etc... (see Fodbarmyarmy's reply to your post .. M4 :noexpression: .. now thats funny) ...

Some of the 'bantering' posts (for & against us) on here is first-class & raises a smile from everyone as its intended to... but pointless bile like this (& admittedly yours aint the only example, its becoming a bit of a trend, sadly) offers nothing to anyone in fact it does your intelligence a disservice & insults the intelligence of your fellow fans...

(btw, before you ask, no I've got no Welsh axe to grind, 100% Bristol born & bred, & although this is a serious post (for me) I am broadminded, I'm far from being a member of the 'PC correct brigade' & I try to add a bit of humour, raise a smile & have a laugh on this forum (albeit not too well most of the time ;)) which I think football & life in general is all about

Either you're being serious in posts like this -in which case I genuinely feel pity for your afflicted personality & anger issues or hopefully you're trying to have a joke -in which case, please try harder, & put a bit of thought into it.

To be honest I've had a bit of a gut full of posts lately talking of HATE etc etc & your post is probably the straw that broke this camels back on this occaision.. so I've said my bit, my bladder is now as full as my gut so I'm off for a LEEK.. byeee.

Archived