IGNORED

Cardiff-pay On The Day

ciderup

What's the point in making this a 'bubble trip' for Cardiff fans and then making it pay on the day for the home areas? Aren't the club inviting trouble?

Surely any cardiff idiots could travel over and buy 'home' tickets and cause chaos!

i was thinking the very same,,, but i think their dribbling ,drewling ,acsent would give it away at the ticket office :nono: however if the taffs do manage to organise anything,and get any numbers in our stands,I'm sure our exellent stewards will sort it out :tomato::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

i was thinking the very same,,, but i think their dribbling ,drewling ,acsent would give it away at the ticket office :nono: however if the taffs do manage to organise anything,and get any numbers in our stands,I'm sure our exellent stewards will sort it out :tomato::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

They could...but they won't! (infiltrate)

If our stewards couldn't sort them out, I think our "excellent" fans would be more than happy to oblige!

What's the point in making this a 'bubble trip' for Cardiff fans and then making it pay on the day for the home areas? Aren't the club inviting trouble?

Surely any cardiff idiots could travel over and buy 'home' tickets and cause chaos!

I just assumed it was all ticket-if the fixture is that fierce they see fit to 'bubble wrap it' but then any one can walk up and purchse a ticket on match day! Seems inconsistent if nothing else.

I'm sure there will be Cardiff in the home stands on Saturday but only the quiet one's to watch the football, they'd never get enough lads in the same area of the ground to cause any real havoc, would they?

I just assumed it was all ticket-if the fixture is that fierce they see fit to 'bubble wrap it' but then any one can walk up and purchse a ticket on match day! Seems inconsistent if nothing else.

I'm sure there will be Cardiff in the home stands on Saturday but only the quiet one's to watch the football, they'd never get enough lads in the same area of the ground to cause any real havoc, would they?

lets hope not

I know quite a fwe boys travelling over to sit in the Wurzel end. Doubt they'll be any trouble though they aren't really 'lads' as such.

I know quite a fwe boys travelling over to sit in the Wurzel end. Doubt they'll be any trouble though they aren't really 'lads' as such.

Unless there are sufficent numbers you'd have to be completely mad or just plain suicidal to go looking for 'it' in the home end at Ashton Gate or any ground for that matter.

Like I say I'm not really surprised there will be Cardiff in the home ends but I can't see there being any problems.

Unless there are sufficent numbers you'd have to be completely mad or just plain suicidal to go looking for 'it' in the home end at Ashton Gate or any ground for that matter.

Like I say I'm not really surprised there will be Cardiff in the home ends but I can't see there being any problems.

The boys I know going won't be 'looking for it' they just begrudge being told how they can or can't travel, plus we've sold our allocation. Although as far as I know they bought there tickets before we'd sold out. The 4/5 I know as well will be going with a couple of boys from Bristol, so they'll be the ones answering the questions 'if they are asked the time'.

The boys I know going won't be 'looking for it' they just begrudge being told how they can or can't travel, plus we've sold our allocation. Although as far as I know they bought there tickets before we'd sold out. The 4/5 I know as well will be going with a couple of boys from Bristol, so they'll be the ones answering the questions 'if they are asked the time'.

I can certainly understand how they feel, which stand will they sitting in?

Archived