IGNORED

Taffs To Rib 'fatty' Trundle But Lack Plan B

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

Swindlered looks ahead to the Cardiff game with Rhodri Turner of the Cardiff Vital Football website.

Now on the Trust website: Taffs To Rib 'Fatty' Trundle But Lack Plan B

PS - Don't shoot the messenger! It's this guy Rhodri (now there's Welsh for you, isn't it) that called Trunds 'fatty', not me!

Swindlered looks ahead to the Cardiff game with Rhodri Turner of the Cardiff Vital Football website.

PS - Don't shoot the messenger! It's this guy Rhodri (now there's Welsh for you, isn't it) that called Trunds 'fatty', not me!

What about HASSELBAINK aka NUTTY PROFESSOR now he is FAT!!! :yawn::yawn::icecream: hopefully Trundle will start and shut the lot of them up!!!

COME ON U REDS!!!!!

We're going to spank their taffy arses, i'm sure the Trundle jokes will keep them amused for the journey back with no points on the back of a thrashing!

Just imagine the outrage if Trundle scores a late winner then runs over to the Cardiff fans to reveal he's secreted a sh*t on the cardiff t-shirt under his City top.

The latter part won't happen but we can dream.

"Fatty" is a tribute to Billy "Fatty" Wedlock. Mr. Trundle will be honoured!

Archived