IGNORED

Jenson Button

Rocky

Be fair, his car is a steaming pile of cack.

Was going to say something similar!

Lets see how he does tomorrow at the "Race of Champions" at Wembley, sooooooo wish I was going to that.

I'm pretty sure he said in a newspaper article recently he was a City fan.

Edit, just stolen this from Wikipedia He is also a keen fan of Bristol City who were recently promoted from League One.

I think someones got a crush on him!

David Coulthards in it too, hes not won anything this year either.

I don't have a crush I am just cheering on people from our country in a sport I enjoy watching. Anythings better than that German winning it.

Here you go I went and found the full list for you

http://www.raceofchampions.com/drivers,5.html

Sky Sports 2 tomorrow if anyones interested

David Coulthards in it too, hes not won anything this year either.

I don't have a crush I am just cheering on people from our country in a sport I enjoy watching.

How long's Coulthard been from our country then?

I see what Dolly means, in F1 it is the Brits when they win (very rarely unless it Lewis) they don't have the cross of St George just the Union Jack they are all classed as one. I am looking forward to this season immensely be interesting to see how Jenson's fortunes differ from last season as he needs to hope the car is better. Looking forward to see how Kovalainen and Hamilton fare in the McLarens, Kovalainen won't back down to Lewis. Also got 3 times consecutive Champ Car champion Sebastian Bourdais driving the Torro Rosso and Nelson Piquet Jr in the Renault, wonder how long it will be until Alonso throws his toys out of the pram this year because Piquet Jr is no pushover. And none of this has anything to do with the fact that in July I going to back to back Grand Prix at Silverstone and Hockenheim, had to get them in during the off season.

Why do they get classed as British instead of their proper country of Birth, If i was Hamilton and a reported said, you have just won a race for Britain I would say don't think so mate, England yes, Could not care less about the scots, welsh and Irish winning stuff!! (not to say i don't like them as people because i do!)

Archived