IGNORED

Our Million Pound Man

no_merde

His lack of pace is worrying, and again today he sounded a yard off, and, it pains me to say, disinterested.

GJ needs to find a way to inspire him, and fast.

Like some on here, I don't think he is crap (far from it), but he does still look like a League 1 striker and he simply hasn't lifted his game.

There can be no passengers in this league and I am now more convinced than ever that we need either convert some of our existing squad into out-and-out strikers, or get into the market and purchase some.

I think GJ should either look to convert our million pound asset into a strong midfield player, or see whether he can get him out on loan in a lower league to try and get his confidence and hunger back.

His lack of pace is worrying, and again today he sounded a yard off, and, it pains me to say, disinterested.

Like some on here, I don't think he is crap (far from it), but he does still look like a League 1 striker and he simply hasn't lifted his game.

There can be no passengers in this league and I am now more convinced than ever that we need either convert some of our existing squad into out-and-out strikers, or get into the market and purchase some.

I think GJ should either look to convert our million pound asset into a strong midfield player, or see whether he can get him out on loan in a lower league to try and get his confidence and hunger back.

how can you say trundle looked disinterested he was chasing down every ball and had a fairly good game today and it was actually trundle's goal he touched it last

again today he sounded a yard off, and, it pains me to say, disinterested.

I've become disinterested,

you clearly were not there, and you have translated the radio commentary into your own different view.

worked hard and was WELL up for the game yesterday against Cardiff, who surfice to say.....GAVE HIM LOADS OF ABUSE, based on yesterdays' performance he will keep his place in the team over Noble

there is a few other players Johnson wants to sort out before Trundle the bloke scored and work hard give him a break!!!!!

Play the ball on his feets and he is inspired.

Archived