IGNORED

One Of My Work Colleagues Is A Rangers Follower

yes I know what you mean, we had a QPR fan staying with us last night after the game and it made a pleasant change to get our own back for last year (he stayed then too!)

At work we have 2 Plymouth fans (so already enjoyed that one) and 1 Rovers fan (no fun there anymore, getting too boring and irrelevant).

One person I know is a strong arsenal supporter who goes to most games home and away and kept telling me they were going to win the treble. Apart from that there are two Plymouth fans and a couple of people who have adopted QPR as their team this season just to wind me and the Plymouth fans up. What fun I am going to have.

One person I know is a strong arsenal supporter who goes to most games home and away and kept telling me they were going to win the treble. Apart from that there are two Plymouth fans and a couple of people who have adopted QPR as their team this season just to wind me and the Plymouth fans up. What fun I am going to have.
Get them to phone the QPR fans helpline for distressed fans

it's 0800 1-0-1-0-1-0

My boss is a QPR supporter, and due to his mate not being able to attend (City supporter) he borrowed his season ticket and was sat in the C block of the Atyeo.

Tomorrow will be very interesting :D

Archived