IGNORED

Middlesbrough

Gibbs

Saw my first City game when I was about 14 (6 years ago) when it cost £2-3 for a child... oh the days. Anyway. Went and saw City against Plymouth last Saturday (I was the chap in colours on the bridge as the motorway turned off cheering the coaches on) and that was the first game I've been to for years!

It was a present for my mate as he's left to France but it was a treat for me too. He isn't even a City fan but he loved it! Really getting back into football for the first time in years and I want to see the lads in red a lot more often.

In ye olde North Devon I've got a few mates that haven't ever (no joke) been to a football match. I'm thinking of taking them to Middlesbrough on Jan 5th at AG. Last year we played them in the F.A cup was epic!

To the point. Will it be a busy and lively crowd? Cheers!

Yes, it will be. We'll be hungrier for a victory after Murray and Keogh's heroics at the Gate last January, and many people will be reasonably certain that we'll get *at least* a reply back at the Riverside especially as they have neither Yak or Viduka anymore :)

Archived