IGNORED

Who's Goal?

Haster

At half-time in the Dolman Bar, myself and four others each put in a fiver that Trundle would be first goal-scorer. I've made sure the slip is safe just in case. The question is, when will an official announcement be made and will the bookies pay out if Trundle was deemed to have scored even if they've already payed out on Marvin???

It hit Trundle last....It must be his goal.

Who knows. Anyone remember Liverpool v Milan last time? The ball took a deflection on Inzagi leaving Reina with no chance.

Don't know how these matters are settled but I think it is a difference here. Marvs was so close to goal that he can't possibly have been going for a pass. As i watch the video over and over it seems that the ball first hits an defender and then Trunds. Still that was not a major contribution/as decisive as in the Inzagi case. The defender (the one on the line) was more involved. 1) Marvs 2) Own goal 3) Trunds. Just an opinion.

Well i have now contacted my bookie ( Boylesports) and they have agreed to pay me out if the goal is awarded to Trunds, So they do much more than that. Just praying the goal is given to LT now!!!!!

So keep those slips peolpe and just try it if its given to LT becuase you got nout to lose!!!

Well i have now contacted my bookie ( Boylesports) and they have agreed to pay me out if the goal is awarded to Trunds, So they do much more than that. Just praying the goal is given to LT now!!!!!

So keep those slips peolpe and just try it if its given to LT becuase you got nout to lose!!!

You SHOULD have some winnings then because the ball DEFINATELY hit Trundle on its way into the net. Personally i don't think Marv's initial header was going in but never-the-less the ball definately came off Trundle last so should be his goal.

Looks like Elliots header hit a defender....We don't know if the ball would have gone into the net. The ball next hit Trundle....We know it then went into the net......Trundles goal.

It was going wide. I was sat right behind where the ball got hit into the net by the defender and that isnt where Elliott's header was originally going.

But still, who cares?! It was the goal that won us the game and put us 3rd

Guest east_dundry_red

thouse of you that think it was elliots goal really need to have a good look at it again. If it didnt hit trundle it wouldnt of gone in, after elliot heads it the ball is going accross goal it hits trundle on the shoulder which sends it in, simple enouth its trundles goal.

:fastasleep: People will go to any lengths to get a goal for Trundle....bit sad really!!

I was there, he didn't do alot as per, and didn't deserve the goal. Big Marv was credited with it, end of.

Apart from his effort in the first half, I thought he was pants. Lee Johnston had a poor game, but so did most of the team in the secod half. But I'll take three points and third place anyday!!

I was in the Dolman, and there were "fans" slagging Lee J off even when others were giving the ball away! Had to laugh :noexpression:

U REDS!!!

:fastasleep: People will go to any lengths to get a goal for Trundle....bit sad really!!

I was there, he didn't do alot as per, and didn't deserve the goal. Big Marv was credited with it, end of.

Apart from his effort in the first half, I thought he was pants. Lee Johnston had a poor game, but so did most of the team in the secod half. But I'll take three points and third place anyday!!

I was in the Dolman, and there were "fans" slagging Lee J off even when others were giving the ball away! Had to laugh :noexpression:

U REDS!!!

Trundle was better than most of them saturday. Makes chances for himself and once he gets another he will start flying, justr because Marv headed it does not make it his goal, if it hit Trundle then its his surley?

Archived