IGNORED

We Must Of Lost

Strictly Obi

could'nt make it to cardiff game, was so busy working didnt even catch the score. so i thought i would come on here and ask for the result.

but there is no need as i can tell from the overall mood from most posters we must of lost..and badly at that. what was it? a 0-5 hammering my guess from some of the reading on here. we must be close to the relegation zone now -( johnson out)!

at least we have some new and fresh exciting topics like - drop L johnson and is lee trundle worth 1 million., sheer genius some of our posters ( just shake the end off and ....great...johnson back in).

thats right i was taking the pi$$.

another crap post by me, should fit in well with all the rest on here me thinks....no thats unfair i apologise there is actually some great stuff on here sometimes..so... thanks for reading and now its time for you to abuse me , jus cos you don;t agree with what i have written... more genius!!!!!!

thank you

:winner_third_h4h: :noexpression: :winner_third_h4h:

I think its a wind up

The only John I ever knew from High littleton was the photographer John King

a gert big guy with a grizzley adams beard

His son still does photgraphy for wild life films

Well I went there last week; and there wasn't anyone caled John...makes me skeptical about the whole thing immediately

could'nt make it to cardiff game, was so busy working didnt even catch the score. so i thought i would come on here and ask for the result.

but there is no need as i can tell from the overall mood from most posters we must of lost..and badly at that. what was it? a 0-5 hammering my guess from some of the reading on here. we must be close to the relegation zone now -( johnson out)!

at least we have some new and fresh exciting topics like - drop L johnson and is lee trundle worth 1 million., sheer genius some of our posters ( just shake the end off and ....great...johnson back in).

thats right i was taking the pi$$.

another crap post by me, should fit in well with all the rest on here me thinks....no thats unfair i apologise there is actually some great stuff on here sometimes..so... thanks for reading and now its time for you to abuse me , jus cos you don;t agree with what i have written... more genius!!!!!!

thank you

:winner_third_h4h: :noexpression: :winner_third_h4h:

Waste of a post if you ask me <_<

I like this sort of thread best, you can write any old crap cos no one cares.

Anyone watching the Liverpool game? I hate Man Utd, 'orrible bastards.

I had a lovely roast, pork it was. Went down a treat.

The point to this? um, nope, not really any. So I'll make one up, there's only so much stuff one can discuss, problem I find is people seem to take themselves and their opinion seriously, which is bloody silly if you ask me cos at the end of the day nothing really matters.

Ziderheads is a bit more informal and personal, as is the non-footy forum. This one can be predictable and dull, although it's not all bad, just good to have a moan now and again innit?

I don't care really, no point.

Have a nice day :)

I like this sort of thread best, you can write any old crap cos no one cares.

Anyone watching the Liverpool game? I hate Man Utd, 'orrible bastards.

The point to this? um, nope, not really any. So I'll make one up, there's only so much stuff one can discuss, problem I find is people seem to take themselves and their opinion seriously, which is bloody silly if you ask me cos at the end of the day nothing really matters.

Ziderheads is a bit more informal and personal, as is the non-footy forum. This one can be predictable and dull, although it's not all bad, just good to have a moan now and again innit?

I don't care really, no point.

Have a nice day :)

I like this forum. Thing that stands out is the passion the people on here have for our club. Though that`s the same for every football club forum but still :) People can become too serious on here, but that`s down to the passion they have for City.

You are all being far to nice to me......scary really! What no abuse? Come on you can all do better than that...come on abuse me...i deserve it. I dared to disagree with you....Please bring it on....

Timsbury is nicer than High Littleton.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Well I went there last week; and there wasn't anyone caled John...makes me skeptical about the whole thing immediately

Two points of clarification.

1. High Littleton is definitely a place (between the Wells Road & the Bath Road) and

2. There is a John there because he's my brother and he cooked me my dinner today - chicken, not pork

..........omg surely not!! John of High Littleton, you're not MY BROTHER are you???

PS If you are, the sprouts were a little too soft.

I had roast pork too. Did you have home made apple sauce and luvverly crackling?

No apple sauce I'm sorry to report, there was some crackling going on but you know.... I declined :innocent06:

The gravy was damn good though.

Archived