IGNORED

Grand Slam Sunday

Abraham Romanovich

• Admin
It was very Americanised- but I do like Sundays watching the Premiership. What would annoy me is if we made the Premiership, a lot of our games wouldn't be on a Saturday at 3pm!

We wouldn't be that badly affected though in comparison to the more established Prem sides as we wouldn't be that attractive to the Sky or Sultana bosses.

:preacher:

Typical Sky Sports hype .

Even the presenters ( Richard Keys in particular ) over sensationalise everything . Quite insulting to many of the knowledgable and intelligent football fans throughout this fair land .

Spend two weeks advertising ( sending it up ) but what a let down the games were , although thats not their fault .

Isn ' t it time for a change with some of these presenters as well .

Andy Gray ( what a bore , tells us what has happened after you and I have already seen the action and worked what has happened / or going to happen out ) .

Richard lets tell you six times Keys - enough said .

And as for champs . coverage boring , boring , boring Peter one tone Beagrie and I think his name is George Gavin ??

Come on Sky you can't please everyone but time for change .

How about Ian Wright or what about Rodney Marsh to return to your broadcasts .

Last but not least , I don't particularly like the man or his teams style of football over the years - Neil Warnock .

All have character , up for a laugh but serious and knowledgable , and are dynamic ( they can make things happen ) .

What do you think . :preacher::preacher::preacher:

Archived