IGNORED

Well Done Gary Johnson !

Mr Mosquito

:innocent06: Barring the continuing moaning from certain posters, a lot's changed since I last made a post on here as The Red Goblin way back in November 2006. We've gained promotion, we're an amazing 3rd in the Championship in the run up to Xmas, and Gary Johnson is continually making our team better and better !!!!! :winner_third_h4h:

After seeing our performance against Baaadiff - a team containing the likes of the legendary Jimmy Floyd-Hasselbaink - I reckon we must now be well up for a second successive promotion under Gary Johnson. We've improved that much in just 12 months. :clapping:

Years ago Old Trafford and Wembley used to echo to the chant of 'Hail Bobby Charlton' and I'd now love to hear Ashton Gate echo to the chant of 'Hail Gary Johnson'. BCFC's saviour !!!!! :winner_third_h4h:

:innocent06: Barring the continuing moaning from certain posters, a lot's changed since I last made a post on here as The Red Goblin way back in November 2006. We've gained promotion, we're an amazing 3rd in the Championship in the run up to Xmas, and Gary Johnson is continually making our team better and better !!!!! :winner_third_h4h:

After seeing our performance against Baaadiff - a team containing the likes of the legendary Jimmy Floyd-Hasselbaink - I reckon we must now be well up for a second successive promotion under Gary Johnson. We've improved that much in just 12 months. :clapping:

Years ago Old Trafford and Wembley used to echo to the chant of 'Hail Bobby Charlton' and I'd now love to hear Ashton Gate echo to the chant of 'Hail Gary Johnson'. BCFC's saviour !!!!! :winner_third_h4h:

Amiable , likable , knowledgeble , appreciative , attentive :innocent06:

always makes time to talk to you when at the gate or when stepping off the coach at away grounds , charrming , camera friendly , :clapping:

and sorry to say ( for us ) on his way up in the football world .

There will always be doubters or people that question this move or that decision but he's doing his best for the best .

:dancing6:

Amiable , likable , knowledgeble , appreciative , attentive :innocent06:

always makes time to talk to you when at the gate or when stepping off the coach at away grounds , charrming , camera friendly , :clapping:

and sorry to say ( for us ) on his way up in the football world .

There will always be doubters or people that question this move or that decision but he's doing his best for the best .

:dancing6:

Quite correct Sir.

Gary Johnson is now the best manager - league position wise at this stage of the season - since Alan Dicks way back in the 1979-80 season. That fact speaks for itself with regard to Gary Johnson's achievements at this club in so short a period of time. :clapping:

Congrats should not be limited to GJ alone, i too worship the ground his stands on, but SL & CS have done us proud behind the scenes, ensuring a firm foundation for GJ and the entire staff.

CS comes in for far too much stick on this forum imo, usually from the misinformed or just blatent stupid people, when really he's a top bloke with BCFC at the very heart of all his decisions.

Congrats should not be limited to GJ alone, i too worship the ground his stands on, but SL & CS have done us proud behind the scenes, ensuring a firm foundation for GJ and the entire staff.

CS comes in for far too much stick on this forum imo, usually from the misinformed or just blatent stupid people, when really he's a top bloke with BCFC at the very heart of all his decisions.

Steve Lansdown has now managed to appoint a manager of genuine quality and massive potential. Congratulations are due to Steve Lansdown for the appointment of Gary Johnson. The memory of the appointment of so many mediocre managers over the 7 years prior to Gary Johnson is now fading fast. :innocent06:

Quite correct Sir.

Gary Johnson is now the best manager - league position wise at this stage of the season - since Alan Dicks way back in the 1979-80 season. That fact speaks for itself with regard to Gary Johnson's achievements at this club in so short a period of time. :clapping:

Yep, hes certainly cleared out the dross, and the underperformers, and even sorted the booze culture out. Cant complain at third in the league near xmas at all.

Best run since Alan Dicks, thats brilliant.

Steve Lansdown has now managed to appoint a manager of genuine quality and massive potential. Congratulations are due to Steve Lansdown for the appointment of Gary Johnson. The memory of the appointment of so many mediocre managers over the 7 years prior to Gary Johnson is now fading fast. :innocent06:

Happy with Tinman when he was appointed , lack of managerial experience and man management was apparent as time passed . Totally unlike G .J who also has the respect by all as well . :clapping:

Yep, hes certainly cleared out the dross, and the underperformers, and even sorted the booze culture out. Cant complain at third in the league near xmas at all.

Best run since Alan Dicks, thats brilliant.

It was the booze culture that wrecked many a City managers' tenure. I understand that Gary Johnson is still a tee-totaller even after suffering us fickle City supporters for 2 years. :winner_third_h4h:

Cue the do gooders!

Cue the people in the know about Royalist politics. So much for your Queen and her Government for signing various European Union (EU) treaties that are abolishing Britain as a nation. Each of these treaties are completely illegal under the British Constitution, our 1689 Bill of Rights, our treason laws, and under our common law. It is unforgivable that the Queen, her Ministers and our Parliament have committed the criminal act of treason by signing these treaties, and broken our laws to abolish our nation.

The EU will always be illegal in Britain; but once the EU has complete power and control here, we can no more get rid of it than we could Germany, had their planned illegal occupation of Britain in 1940 been successful.

Clickety click - read it for yourselves on the link below..........

http://eutruth.org.uk/

It was the booze culture that wrecked many a City managers' tenure. I understand that Gary Johnson is still a tee-totaller even after suffering us fickle City supporters for 2 years. :winner_third_h4h:

Ive given up the booze in solidarity with the City team. :noexpression: no reason to drink, xcept after the ipswich game. :innocent06:

Ive given up the booze in solidarity with the City team. :noexpression: no reason to drink, xcept after the ipswich game. :innocent06:

Gary Johnson really was an inspired choice of manager. Appoint a tee-totaller to a club with a history of underperforming on the pitch and overperforming at the bar. Gary Johnson's taken us from the brink of relegation to Div 2 to the brink of promotion to the Premiership in just 2 years. Perhaps it's been the booze culture at this club all along that's really been holding us down in the leagues.

The Sex Pistols version is even better !!!!! "God Save The Queen Fascist Regime".

Coincidentally I was watching Julien Temple's Sex Pistols documentary 'The Filth And The Fury' earlier this evening and in it John Lydon said: "You wouldn't write a song like God Save The Queen if you HATED England. I wrote it because I LOVE England. I just hated the way England was being **** ed over."

Good point. Were the punks in fact more patriotic than the royalists...?

Coincidentally I was watching Julien Temple's Sex Pistols documentary 'The Filth And The Fury' earlier this evening and in it John Lydon said: "You wouldn't write a song like God Save The Queen if you HATED England. I wrote it because I LOVE England. I just hated the way England was being **** ed over."

Good point. Were the punks in fact more patriotic than the royalists...?

City Rocker, I lived with my Grandfather and Grandmother in Bedminster and they both worked hard all their lives yet were still as poor as church mice. They were both English patriots, my Grandfather was a WWII veteran and he hated Royalists and other toff/snob lowlife - that had benefitted from his and his comrades' sacrifices - with an absolute passion. :winner_third_h4h: I make no apologies for carrying on that hate after what I remember him telling me.

Well respect to your folks then Red Goblin.

I've become aware in recent years that there's a groundswell of people aged late thirties - early forties, who grew up under the influence of the pop-culture of punk rock, The Specials, The Clash and The Jam, who are massively patriotic yet have a previously undiscovered level of nouse about how **** ed-over the British people have been through history. This newly-enlightened generation (which I imagine is strongly represented among Bristol City fans and football supporters throughout the land) is the generation that is now entering government. However due to the class system that still exists it is the Old Etonians, not the comprehensive kids, who largely continue to break through into major league politics.

I believe the Clash/Specials/Jam generation have the ability to change the world 25-30 years on, but in this apathetic Modern World I wonder whether they will. Probably not.

I've become aware in recent years that there's a groundswell of people aged late thirties - early forties, who grew up under the influence of the pop-culture of punk rock, The Specials, The Clash and The Jam, who are massively patriotic yet have a previously undiscovered level of nouse about how **** ed-over the British people have been through history. This newly-enlightened generation (which I imagine is strongly represented among Bristol City fans and football supporters throughout the land) is the generation that is now entering government. However due to the class system that still exists it is the Old Etonians, not the comprehensive kids, who largely continue to break through into major league politics.

I believe the Clash/Specials/Jam generation have the ability to change the world 25-30 years on, but in this apathetic Modern World I wonder whether they will. Probably not.

Unfortunately, my City supporting Grandparents, that brought me up, died in the 1970's. My Grandfather would have been thrilled to bits to see how well this club is doing now.

Anyway, all the working class pop cultures in the 1960's and 1970's seemed to be patriotic in their own way whether they were Punks, Mods, Skins, Bikers or Rockers etc.

I'm in my 40's and I totally agree that the aristocracy has shafted us yet again - you've got almost no chance of any power or influence in this land if you're from a working class background. The entrenched class system ensures that the same aristocratic toff/snob 10% elite have 90% of land ownership, assets, best jobs and power; while the other 90% - us - have about 10% of the land, assets and power and fight over the mainly menial jobs that are left. It was almost the same situation back in the time of Oliver Cromwell 350 years ago - how things have changed - NOT !!!! :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter who you put in government, the moment they get the top job they will only serve themselves and their cronies. This has happened in every country throughout the world since the beginning of time itself.

It's not just a British thing.

It doesn't matter who you put in government, the moment they get the top job they will only serve themselves and their cronies. This has happened in every country throughout the world since the beginning of time itself.

It's not just a British thing.

Point taken. However, the Royalists are today boasting that their ruler - the unelected Queen Elizabeth - has now been in power longer than any other King or Queen. Isn't it ironic that Queen Elizabeth - in a so called democratic country - earned her 'right' to rule us via birthright rather than free elections?

As stated before, this country is somewhat unusual in today's world with its entrenched class system that ensures that the same aristocratic toff/snob 10% elite have 90% of land ownership, assets, best jobs and power; while the other 90% - us - have about 10% of the land, assets and power and fight over the mainly menial jobs that are left. It's been the same situation since the Norman conquest in 1066 and those inbred 'blue' blood aristocratic families are bred from an ever decreasing gene pool - and this shows in our hopelessly corrupt criminal justice system and the House of Lords where many of these inbred aristocrats end up serving.

Point taken. However, the Royalists are today boasting that their ruler - the unelected Queen Elizabeth - has now been in power longer than any other King or Queen. Isn't it ironic that Queen Elizabeth - in a so called democratic country - earned her 'right' to rule us via birthright rather than free elections?

As stated before, this country is somewhat unusual in today's world with its entrenched class system that ensures that the same aristocratic toff/snob 10% elite have 90% of land ownership, assets, best jobs and power; while the other 90% - us - have about 10% of the land, assets and power and fight over the mainly menial jobs that are left. It's been the same situation since the Norman conquest in 1066 and those inbred 'blue' blood aristocratic families are bred from an ever decreasing gene pool - and this shows in our hopelessly corrupt criminal justice system and the House of Lords where many of these inbred aristocrats end up serving.

I honestly believe things will change sooner than we think, you're right about the gene pool, at some point soon the Royal family will run out of Royalist Vagine and they will be left with a choice of common woman or brother to marry. Even Diana had to go outside the family for one of the kids.

I honestly believe things will change sooner than we think, you're right about the gene pool, at some point soon the Royal family will run out of Royalist Vagine and they will be left with a choice of common woman or brother to marry. Even Diana had to go outside the family for one of the kids.

Thanks screech excellent comment. :clapping:

When the Normans conquered England in 1066, English was relegated to the language spoken by the peasants - my ancestors :rolleyes: - with French being made the official language by the Norman conquerors and Latin being the language of chuch and state. So, praise the Lord for the plague that did wipe out many French and Latin speakers that eventually allowed English to emerge once again as the official language once more. :icecream:

Today's heavily inbred legal aristocrats, that are descended from those original Norman conquerors, are sometimes to be found in courtrooms and they still use Latin i.e. Elizabeth Regina V you or me for instance. Just like them to use heavily technical legal jargon and phrases in a language that ordinary people can't understand so as to appear legitimately authoritative, clever and knowledgeable of law.

Interestingly, the old French "Dieu et mon droit" has generally been used as the motto of the British monarch and I take it to mean 'God given right to rule'. With the Royalists heavily defeated during the English civil wars over the issue of a Monarch's God given right, I'm wondering why Monarchs are still using this phrase in the Royal crest.

don't start offering to do things like that , sales of real zider already struggling with that crap Irish bottled fizz all over the country :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

I don't often drink Cider (More of a lager, imported type meself), the stuff up here is shite, but that Magners kack is truly truly awful. gives Cider a very poor name, and WTF is putting 'kin ice in all about?????

Gary Johnson really was an inspired choice of manager. Appoint a tee-totaller to a club with a history of underperforming on the pitch and overperforming at the bar. Gary Johnson's taken us from the brink of relegation to Div 2 to the brink of promotion to the Premiership in just 2 years. Perhaps it's been the booze culture at this club all along that's really been holding us down in the leagues.

And finally getting a good manager too, Wonderson allowed the booze culture to thrive- Doc, Coles, and Robbo being three of the casualties from it. I was in some doubts after nine matches but he has as you say proved to be an inspired choice

Archived