IGNORED

While We're At At...tv Show Which Winds You Up..

bucksred

Pop fkn Idol, Sharon Osboune is sooooo Goddamn false its untrue. :igiveup: and don't start me on Cowell :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

Strictly Come Dancing ( like the Memorial ground on a saturday afternoon )

Len , Bruno , Craig and Arleen sat in the home dugout while they watch the wannabees in front of them . :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Strictly Come Dancing ( like the Memorial ground on a saturday afternoon )

Len , Bruno , Craig and Arleen sat in the home dugout while they watch the wannabees in front of them . :clapping::clapping::clapping:

now you've wound me up I can't stop stressing about this prog .

Kids want to watch the live show at the M.E.N in Feb .

Prices start at £ 32.00 . :disapointed2se: £ 32.00 to watch people that can't dance .

What is this world coming to ?? :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

Was flicking through the channels last night and came across a sort of "female version" of Jackass.

Some bint was out jogging and kept drinking / eating Cream of Corn (?) - made me feel sick. Then stopped to have a pi$$ in her running shorts.

Absolute sh1t. Made me mad and only watched it for about 20 seconds

Edited by jamesk

Guest DrFaustus

Any soap operas, any reality shows, anything with Esther Bleedin Rantzen or Cilla Black. Dumbf*ck telly in general pisses me off as the population are treated like the moronic braindeads the politicians would so like us to be.

Any soap operas, any reality shows, anything with Esther Bleedin Rantzen or Cilla Black. Dumbf*ck telly in general pisses me off as the population are treated like the moronic braindeads the politicians would so like us to be.

I'm with you here, the majority of television is exceptionally patronising. Comissioning editors (i think they're the fellows) don't seem to give people enough credit and assume that most of us cannot watch something intelligent, challenging or thought provoking and be entertained. That or they're just pandering to the idiots most likely to be affected by advertising.

Anyone seen Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe, hidden away late at night on BBC 4? Highlights the **** on tv and the **** clogging up the industry in general (as well as giving praise to the "anti-****.") Anyway, it's interesting, insightful and bloody funny. Here's one of my favourite clips from the show:

Edited by tommy doc

I'm with you here, the majority of television is exceptionally patronising. Comissioning editors (i think they're the fellows) don't seem to give people enough credit and assume that most of us cannot watch something intelligent, challenging or thought provoking and be entertained. That or they're just pandering to the idiots most likely to be affected by advertising.

The norm on TV now seems to involve 10 minutes of filming and 20 minutes of synopsis just in case you missed what they were doing 5 minutes ago.