IGNORED

Vrtv: Bristol City V Cardiff City Fans Video

Valley RAMS TV

Hi Lads/Lasses.

Most weeks when we play home or when we play away we take the cameras with us and do a sort of Reality TV Show. Anyway have a look at our video from our trip to your fair city. You welcome to look at our other vids on our channel too.

Also comments are most welcome, a few of you already have left some cheeky comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unzbf38oY3Y

PS If EDR is reading this see you on MSN.

PPS Admin Any Chance of having this a sticky for a few days. Don't worry there NO Match Highlights.

• Admin

Interesting to see - funny how opposing fans view things so differently.

a few points,

Good to see you were allowed to use "unofficial" coaches

Good to see you were allowed beer on the coach

and at last good to see some sense about taking video equipment into the ground - it was not that long ago we were being told not to take pictures !

Fair play for posting on here !

Would have done some filming of the trip home but the camera decided to play up. I'm sure you wouldn't want to see a pile of sulking Taffs anyway, :laugh:.

As for our bus being "unofficial", not true, as it was. Because our support comes from all over South Wales, it would be hard for people to get to Ninian Park from the Valleys. So some 'Official' busses are run from the Valleys.

As for Beer on the bus, I'm not sure, the picture is not very clear.

As for filming in the ground, we don't normally have a problem. We only get problems if we are like filming the game non stop. We were just filming the crowd and our fans. So we can get away with it. Anyway what with the LG Viewty phone, what they going to do next, take our phones off us, :laugh:.

PS Remember You Don't Have to go to Town to go Brown.

• Admin
As for our bus being "unofficial", not true, as it was. Because our support comes from all over South Wales, it would be hard for people to get to Ninian Park from the Valleys. So some 'Official' busses are run from the Valleys.

Fair point - what I "meant" was normally when we travel over our coaches start at Ashton Gate regardless of where the fan base comes from (the only diversion seemed to be the fans we picked up that lived in Wales) - good to see a little common sense approach.

After all not all City fans live in Bristol !

That was shocking. Nearly four minutes of the journey and none of that was interesting in the slightest. A minute of the journey would have done it fine. Interview with the woman was well boring and the second guy kept looking over at the camera. Nice idea executed badly.

That was shocking. Nearly four minutes of the journey and none of that was interesting in the slightest. A minute of the journey would have done it fine. Interview with the woman was well boring and the second guy kept looking over at the camera. Nice idea executed badly.

...gawd Eamer, you seem to be so far up yer own arse sometimes, what were you expecting? a technical masterpiece? MTV style glossy production? ..... its a group of football fans on a day out mate, get over yerself.

Just because Aaron Eamer 'film maker' got his own little website -hmm, had a look at it last night after you posted your link. Watched a few of the media student arty efforts produced by you & your little gang. Not wanting to knock you but to be honest I found the amateur fans efforts more watchable than your technical efforts -bearing in mind that the fans stuff by its very nature had to be raw with rough edges, hand held, no second takes & I suspect limited editing etc I thought it was pretty good.

Noticed on your student stuff you mention how much time is spent setting up pre production etc.. then the filming itself in mostly controlled conditions, benefit of lighting set ups etc.. followed by hours & hours of editing to produce two or three mins of final footage - given you know it aint easy to produce a polished product even with the advantages you & your crew have at your disposal I'm surprised you are so ready to knock the amateur efforts of others, who are clearly just out to have a laugh & enjoy themselves doing it.

Tell you what I bet any money if you were to make a short 'fans' film at least half of the running time would include the 'credits' -produced by Eamer, directed by Eamer, camera -Eamer, lighting Eamer, Best Boy Eamer, Edited by Eamer... This Film Has Been Brought To You In GLORIOUS EAMERVISION.

Admire your confidence & obvious ambition, but keep the ego in check & remember a bit of humility goes a long way too -noone likes a smart-arse.

Oh, good luck btw on your forthcoming 'crossbar - challenge' competition. (hope the youngster wins though)

...gawd Eamer, you seem to be so far up yer own arse sometimes, what were you expecting? a technical masterpiece? MTV style glossy production? ..... its a group of football fans on a day out mate, get over yerself.

Just because Aaron Eamer 'film maker' got his own little website -hmm, had a look at it last night after you posted your link. Watched a few of the media student arty efforts produced by you & your little gang. Not wanting to knock you but to be honest I found the amateur fans efforts more watchable than your technical efforts -bearing in mind that the fans stuff by its very nature had to be raw with rough edges, hand held, no second takes & I suspect limited editing etc I thought it was pretty good.

Noticed on your student stuff you mention how much time is spent setting up pre production etc.. then the filming itself in mostly controlled conditions, benefit of lighting set ups etc.. followed by hours & hours of editing to produce two or three mins of final footage - given you know it aint easy to produce a polished product even with the advantages you & your crew have at your disposal I'm surprised you are so ready to knock the amateur efforts of others, who are clearly just out to have a laugh & enjoy themselves doing it.

Tell you what I bet any money if you were to make a short 'fans' film at least half of the running time would include the 'credits' -produced by Eamer, directed by Eamer, camera -Eamer, lighting Eamer, Best Boy Eamer, Edited by Eamer... This Film Has Been Brought To You In GLORIOUS EAMERVISION.

Admire your confidence & obvious ambition, but keep the ego in check & remember a bit of humility goes a long way too -noone likes a smart-arse.

Oh, good luck btw on your forthcoming 'crossbar - challenge' competition. (hope the youngster wins though)

:laugh: poor Eamer, maybe he should film his own away day doco and post it, Eamer?

Hi Lads/Lasses.

Most weeks when we play home or when we play away we take the cameras with us and do a sort of Reality TV Show. Anyway have a look at our video from our trip to your fair city. You welcome to look at our other vids on our channel too.

Also comments are most welcome, a few of you already have left some cheeky comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unzbf38oY3Y

PS If EDR is reading this see you on MSN.

PPS Admin Any Chance of having this a sticky for a few days. Don't worry there NO Match Highlights.

don't they speak funny, and if that female in the interview reckons Truns is a ugly fat barsterward she should take a close look in a mirror!!!!!

Dreadful

Archived