IGNORED

You Scumbag You Maggot

giles_23_bcfc

Now i'm sure everyone on here knows the missing word is "faggot". We all know that line from the song, but do we know what the song sounds like with the word "faggot" bleeped out?

Well, avid listeners of Radio 1 since last Thursday will or already do, as bosses at Radio 1 (the only radio station in the UK i believe) have ordered that word to be edited/bleeped out so that it doesnt affect others.

NOW this is political correctness gone mad!

why?

How queer, what kinda stupid pc decision is that?.

What a load of soft in the head scumbags maggots & meatballs BBC PC bosses really are..

What right have they got to mess with & mutilate & great modern classic song & lyrics? (don't they realise such actions only draw attention to & creates a problem that doesnt previously exist ?)

People should query (whoops can I say that word?) right question their motives & query (oops sorry) how they spend their time & our licence fees!... & tell 'em to shove their depraved corrupted dirty minded filthy little ideas up their corporate arses (oops sorry again) bums (oh no that wont do).. oh I dunno how to word this PCorrectly... we should maybe just give 'em all the finger instead.

:Believe: they can swivel on that! :)

why?

How queer, what kinda stupid pc decision is that?.

What a load of soft in the head scumbags maggots & meatballs BBC PC bosses really are..

What right have they got to mess with & mutilate & great modern classic song & lyrics? (don't they realise such actions only draw attention to & creates a problem that doesnt previously exist ?)

People should query (whoops can I say that word?) right question their motives & query (oops sorry) how they spend their time & our licence fees!... & tell 'em to shove their depraved corrupted dirty minded filthy little ideas up their corporate arses (oops sorry again) bums (oh no that wont do).. oh I dunno how to word this PCorrectly... we should maybe just give 'em all the finger instead. ;)

:Believe: they can swivel on that! :)

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br: absolutely quality!

Now i'm sure everyone on here knows the missing word is "faggot". We all know that line from the song, but do we know what the song sounds like with the word "faggot" bleeped out?

Well, avid listeners of Radio 1 since last Thursday will or already do, as bosses at Radio 1 (the only radio station in the UK i believe) have ordered that word to be edited/bleeped out so that it doesnt affect others.

NOW this is political correctness gone mad!

Is it because the NYPD don't actually have a band so therefore have never played "Galway Bay" ? :disapointed2se:

Great news, this evening, alls well that ends well...

After spending all afternoon sending 27 emails, making 8 phonecalls, & texting 22 times to various producers, dj's, radio shows & departments of the BBC I eventually succeeded in getting the Radio One restriction on 'Fairytale' overturned.

I'm pleased to announce (in case you missed the news) that 'faggot' is on the Beebs menu again & the 'slut' is back doing what she does best! :)

After spending all afternoon sending 27 emails, making 8 phonecalls, & texting 22 times to various producers, dj's, radio shows & departments of the BBC I eventually succeeded in getting the Radio One restriction on 'Fairytale' overturned.

I'm pleased to announce (in case you missed the news) that 'faggot' is on the Beebs menu again & the 'slut' is back doing what she does best! :)

Well done WhistleHappy. :clapping:

The great artist that was Kirsty MacColl.....

Kirsty_MacColl_From_Croydon_To_Cuba_DVD_

You cant beat a good fairytale, eh? :)

It's not banned on any other bbc station.

It's a publicity stunt from the beeb and Moyles. Complete nonsense story.

What has Moyles got to do with it? As he previously fell foul of gay rights campaigners for suggesting a ringtone was 'gay', I'd be surprised if he wanted to offer any opinion on this either way.

Did he try to justify the initial ban on his show?

What has Moyles got to do with it? As he previously fell foul of gay rights campaigners for suggesting a ringtone was 'gay', I'd be surprised if he wanted to offer any opinion on this either way.

Did he try to justify the initial ban on his show?

It might be a case of reverse psychology in order to increase the sales of that record. "Relax" by Frankie goes to Hollywood was banned and became a best seller as a result.

It might be a case of reverse psychology in order to increase the sales of that record. "Relax" by Frankie goes to Hollywood was banned and became a best seller as a result.

Hang on it was the Radio 1 main boss who banned it. Moyles was against bleeping the word out as were most of the DJ's. Hence why, along with all the people who text, emailed and phoned in complaining, the main boss reversed the decision.

Archived