IGNORED

If Anyone Is Interested...

Guest barnsley

Well, I'm interested so thanks for that.

It's odd that of the five teams you quote for best/worst you seem to pick them the wrong way around! There must be some weird inverse footie thing going on in Barnsley.

Your goalie can only be second best in the League.

Simon Davey headhunted by Premierbore teams? You're having a laugh. Comparing him to Danny Wilson on here is a bit unwise ;)

I hope Saturday's result doesn't ruin your Xmas.

Guest barnsley

So far ive only missed Colchester Ipswich and Southampton away, so can't comment on those

Other games ive been to, At home we have been amazing, played really well and it will be our home record which keeps us up

Away we are poor, we played well v Charlton and Alan Pardew was praising us, all other games weve been attacking but we cannot put the ball in the net, we need a goalscorer desperarely

Kim Christensen is usually on the bench for us and from what ive seen of him, he looks like a goalscorer but Davey sticks with Jon Macken and Istvan Ferenczi with using Kayode Odejayi and Miguel Mostto from the bench.

So far ive only missed Colchester Ipswich and Southampton away, so can't comment on those

Other games ive been to, At home we have been amazing, played really well and it will be our home record which keeps us up

Away we are poor, we played well v Charlton and Alan Pardew was praising us, all other games weve been attacking but we cannot put the ball in the net, we need a goalscorer desperarely

Kim Christensen is usually on the bench for us and from what ive seen of him, he looks like a goalscorer but Davey sticks with Jon Macken and Istvan Ferenczi with using Kayode Odejayi and Miguel Mostto from the bench.

Well (I hope to god I'm right !) City play far better when counter attacking teams that come on to them rather than having to break teams down (such as Baardiff on sat) - so from what you've said, if Barnsley like to attack then hopefully will play in to our hands...

You going on Sat Mr Barnsley ? , should be a near sell out as club have reduced prices due to xmas and the fact we're a disappointing 3rd in the table !

We only brought 340 to your place although that was on a Tuesday night, In fairness with Xmas only days away It's no great surprise people aren't willing to make a 375 mile round trip.

City to destroy and gain revenge is a promise. :innocent06:

If I was a Barnsley fan I would be asking myself this, Saturday in Barnsley xmas shopping with the misses who happens to be my sister, Or a 375 mile round trip to Bristol to watch the football. I know which one I would choose.

Archived