IGNORED

Christian Roberts

Guest Rob

I dont care if this has already been posted but this guy was awesome yesterday. I along with others have been pleading for Roberts to be given a chance up front and when he has been given the chance he has delivered. He was a constant nuisance yesterday and with his pace and strength looked a real threat. I had noticed that he made the run across the defender 3 times yesterday with the last one proving third time lucky.

Well done Robbo. Also pleased to see him turn round and applause the dolman as he went off. Brilliant mate.

Guest Murray316

Have to agree. Have to admit I've been on Roberts back a lot (not on here, havent posted for a good couple of years, just read with interest!) mainly because the bloke seems to blow so hot and cold. Fantastic yesterday, like we know he can be, lets hope he keeps it going and shuts Arrogant King up good and proper on Saturday. Seem to remember some comment from King that they "will beat City at the County Ground" after we beat them down here.

Shut him up Robbo!

I agree 2. Robbo is my One of my favourate players and i was getting annoyed with the racist comments he was getting. All i hope 4 now is 4 him 2 shut those people up and to shut swindon up on saturday. Roberts was amazing yesterday and he did city proud. Robbo is one of our quickest players upfront and he is great at getting into space because the defence cant keep up with him. Roberts is great presuring the defenders. I dont think there was 1 moment where he didnt stop hassling them. Well done robbo! hope 2 c the same on saturday

Can't agree more. Roberts was fantastic yesterday and deserved his goal and man of the match. I feel the reason he has seemed poor this season is that he has been constantly played on the wing and he hasen't looked happy. Thats not to say he can only play in one position but if he scored 20+ goals last season, up front, its obvious thats where hes happy and thats where we get the best out of him.If hes played up front for the next few games then you'll see the change in him. Slightly off the subject but also congratulations to peacock who was also good yesterday. Fans have been on his back recently cos he has not been at his best but what a way to prove us wrong. His link up play was good especially with roberts and the whole team seems greatful that murrays back.

I think so 2. Peacock has had 2 put up with stick from us fans and its good 2 c that he is playing well even wen not scoring he links up with roberts really well. Another thing i like about roberts is he is linking up well with peacock and murray this gives him options on the right and left. Good 2 c it aint took murray long to settle in. Roberts was definatly my motm and if he plays like he did yesterday on saturday and the rest of the team do then i cant c us losing.

BRING ON THE SWINDON!!!!

Archived