IGNORED

Boro Tickets.

Guest We all smile we all sing

Guest We all smile we all sing

Yeah, piss take really mate.

Saw them on there a few times, tried to buy one but said data error or something, was going to try again tonight and there not even for sell anymore on there,,???

NICE ONEEEEEEEEEEE

was just looking myself and there no longer on sale online so highly likely i wont be going as i wont be able to make it to the ground during to the week and on a match day its to much trouble!

£20 saved i suppose!! :tv_horror:

You could always phone the ticket office.

Yeah, piss take really mate.

Saw them on there a few times, tried to buy one but said data error or something, was going to try again tonight and there not even for sell anymore on there,,???

NICE ONEEEEEEEEEEE

Ordered mine online OK, arrived this week! :thumbsup:

Why are they not for sell online anymore??

I don't even concider it. I love football and City is my team. Simple as that. In ten yours time The Isambard Kingdom Brunel Stadium has to be a good place to have your popcorn, waiting while your missus having here nails painted, your car is finished (hehehehehehehe) or whatever you can come up with. People (idiots) like us don't grove on trees and we need a good crowd , idiots included.

I don't even concider it. I love football and City is my team. Simple as that. In ten yours time The Isambard Kingdom Brunel Stadium has to be a good place to have your popcorn, waiting while your missus having here nails painted, your car is finished (hehehehehehehe) or whatever you can come up with. People (idiots) like us don't grove on trees and we need a good crowd , idiots included.

What????????????

i ordered 2 tickets in the same transaction - got home today and opened the envelope to find only one ticket!

is this usual? is the other one likely to follow in the next day or two?!!

us Season Ticket holders were allowed only 1 ticket per season ticket so i presume you were technically only allowed to purchase one ticket and the differing amount would be refunded to you.

i ordered 2 tickets in the same transaction - got home today and opened the envelope to find only one ticket!

is this usual? is the other one likely to follow in the next day or two?!!

I ordered mine and a mates together during the season ticket holder sale, they never arrived together either, my mates went straight to his house.

Archived