IGNORED

Driving To Wba.

3012jack

Managed to get tickets for Boxing day game against WBA, does anyone know any safe parking there? its my 8 year olds first ever awayday with the city(he thinks i didnt get tickets, part of his xmas present). :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

Your son may be reading this now............. you'd be surprised what they can do the Young Uns :shifty:

il be going up by car too but not sure about parking as I'm not the driver sorry mate!

Managed to get tickets for Boxing day game against WBA, does anyone know any safe parking there? its my 8 year olds first ever awayday with the city(he thinks i didnt get tickets, part of his xmas present). :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

i went up there 2 years ago with my mate whos a spurs fan... there were a few secure carparks within walking distance... normally about a tenner but nice and safe.... the earlier you get there obviously the easier it is to get into one of the car parks... but they do fill up...

G

i went up there 2 years ago with my mate whos a spurs fan... there were a few secure carparks within walking distance... normally about a tenner but nice and safe.... the earlier you get there obviously the easier it is to get into one of the car parks... but they do fill up...

G

Cheers mate. :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

The ground is located on the A41 (Birmingham-West Bromwich Road). If approaching from outside the area the ground is about half a mile from Junction 1 of the M5. On leaving the M5 take the A41 towards Birmingham, the ground is on your right. Beware though of speed cameras on this stretch of the A41. Street parking or alternatively there are a few private matchday car parks at some local industrial units near the ground, or at Hawthorns station which costs £4.

The ground is located on the A41 (Birmingham-West Bromwich Road). If approaching from outside the area the ground is about half a mile from Junction 1 of the M5. On leaving the M5 take the A41 towards Birmingham, the ground is on your right. Beware though of speed cameras on this stretch of the A41. Street parking or alternatively there are a few private matchday car parks at some local industrial units near the ground, or at Hawthorns station which costs £4.

Turn off motorway, get to the roundabout and do a U turn on yourselves and you will see loads of cars parked down there, even possible to park on the middle pavement. 5 minute walk from the ground.

hmmm, going on my personal expereinces of when I've parked there at and Villa Park, I'd say somewhere in Cheltenham is probably your best bet!

Been to WBA loads of times and never had a problem with parking.

Come off the motorway and follow signs to the ground (3rd exit on r/b i think). You'll see the ground in front of you and loads of warehouses on the right. You can park in the warehouse car parks and prices vary from £3 to £5. The walk to the ground is at most 5 mins. There are also food stalls located on the road if your hungry! After the game, come out of the car park, turn left, then your on the motorway roundabout. Easy as that!

Archived