IGNORED

Peacock - Roberts

Riaz

With Peacock and roberts playing up front together we always looked like we could score! Which got me thinking.....they played together last season Roberts got 17, Peacock got 15 (not to mention Murray goals).

So why did we ditch this cleary affective and successful partnership? :D

i think robbo and peacock r good together 2. wit scotty bak its gona b good. we need him 2 raise r chances for automatic promotion specially with his cross ins. Come on city!!! :D yesterday was bout 1 of the best games we had and actually showed that we can do it. :D

I think most would agree that Robbo was the star of the show yesterday, so why did he get taken off when he was looking so dangerous, the cocky cockernies didn't know what hit em yesterday, hopefully next Saturday will bring more goals for Robbo and maybe just maybe silence those ridiculous fools who continue to have a go at him, Chris Roberts take a bow kidder.

No mystery Roberts had run himself to a stand still and needed to come off. Peacock as ever was left on as he adds stature to the defence at set pieces something which CR can't do. It makes sense to use the bench....and Danny seemed got it right with both substitutions in my book.

Guest Rikku

Yeah, for all his hard work, Robbo did look like he might have been starting to tire and bringing miller on just gave qpr something completely different to worry about. I had no complaints about DW's substitutions on this occasion!!

I think most would agree that Robbo was the star of the show yesterday, so why did he get taken off when he was looking so dangerous, the cocky cockernies didn't know what hit em yesterday, hopefully next Saturday will bring more goals for Robbo and maybe just maybe silence those ridiculous fools who continue to have a go at him, Chris Roberts take a bow kidder.
I was also disappointed to see him come off but he did look v.tired!

I was also disappointed to see him come off but he did look v.tired!
was also a good opportunity for Roberts to soak up the applause and get a positive reception from the crowd - should be an excellent confidence booster, what with his goal as well :D

Archived