IGNORED

Louis Says That 1000 City Fans In Ee Makes A Difference

Alex_BCFC

I'm all for the EE being open for home fans. On a personal level though I can't bring myself to give up my seat up the

back of C Block in the Dullmoan. The view is just too good!

You can barely see f all in the EE so I understand what you mean there.

I'm not a regular attendee, due to the distance, but I always look to go in the East End whenever possible, despite the poor view, just for the atmosphere. I don't need an overall tactical view of the game (the manager has that under control). I don't need to identify who made every pass (I can see much of that on the highlights). What I do want to revel in is the outstanding noise and traditional football atmosphere.

I'm not a regular attendee, due to the distance, but I always look to go in the East End whenever possible, despite the poor view, just for the atmosphere. I don't need an overall tactical view of the game (the manager has that under control). I don't need to identify who made every pass (I can see much of that on the highlights). What I do want to revel in is the outstanding noise and traditional football atmosphere.
I couldn't have said it better myself, All that I can add is after a win I go home feeling as though I helped the team to that win due to my 90 minutes of constant singing.

"it might be busy for the colchester game on the 12th as they will have the fans of the future promotion going on and its only a tenner for and adult if they have a kid with them. my daughters brought home the offer from school yesterday."

They arnt putting them in the east end are they? Could the club have any less common sense?

"it might be busy for the colchester game on the 12th as they will have the fans of the future promotion going on and its only a tenner for and adult if they have a kid with them. my daughters brought home the offer from school yesterday."

They arnt putting them in the east end are they? Could the club have any less common sense?

No as far as I'm aware it is quid a kid in all areas of the ground (presumably apart from in the really posh areas). Still may need to use the EE as an overflow again.

Archived