IGNORED

Live On Sky

Guest Garfunkle

Guest Garfunkle

any idea when the post xmas live fixtures are announced?

i would have thought with being near the top wed be looking at another 3/4 games?

hoping cardiff away as i really cant be bothered to go on coach and not drink

cant believe we wont be on until march! thats rubbish

It not an coincidence that the clubs that have been relegated from the Prem in the previous few seasons are shown more than most from the Championship, I think most game they televise involve Watford,Sheffield Utd,WBA or Wolves and now it seems with Sky having a love in with Hollowhead Leicester can also be added to the select few.

Not surprised in the slightest and just reminds me why I cancelled Sky last year.

It not an coincidence that the clubs that have been relegated from the Prem in the previous few seasons are shown more than most from the Championship, I think most game they televise involve Watford,Sheffield Utd,WBA or Wolves and now it seems with Sky having a love in with Hollowhead Leicester can also be added to the select few.

Not surprised in the slightest and just reminds me why I cancelled Sky last year.

Having been on Sky live four times in the 1st half of the season id say weve done very well, more games than the majority of the Championship clubs.

Does anybody know when we are likely to grace SANTA lite television again . Surely we must be on in January bearing our continued success in the champs .

No game that looks spicy until Sheff Wed in Feb . all the others are pos . naff games for the cameras . :goingup: :goingup: :goingup:

At one time when we were still in League one,they showed us live in a match with Colchester,what are the chances of that every happening now that both clubs are at a higher level,I cant imagine too many people ever thought that Bristol City vs Colchester United would have been a championship fixture at that time

Does anybody know when we are likely to grace SANTA lite television again . Surely we must be on in January bearing our continued success in the champs .

No game that looks spicy until Sheff Wed in Feb . all the others are pos . naff games for the cameras . :goingup: :goingup: :goingup:

I don't think that Setanta shows championship games to be honest. So guess we will have to wait until August when we play Chelsea to be on Setanta

Depending on form (both ours and the oppositions) I could see our away game at Cardiff or our home matches against Watford and Wolves being strong candidates for live tv. Watford at home is on a tuesday too, so all the more likely if we both are there or there abouts come March 11th.

Depending on form (both ours and the oppositions) I could see our away game at Cardiff or our home matches against Watford and Wolves being strong candidates for live tv. Watford at home is on a tuesday too, so all the more likely if we both are there or there abouts come March 11th.

March 11th is the 2nd leg of the Champions League games so no other live games that night on Sky.

Archived