IGNORED

Wba Tickets

Markman

I know I should not reply to my my post - but as the first person to scrounge for 2 x WBA Tickets I find others are now scrounging as well and my post is getting relegated!!

I thought we should have some kind of pecking order and I reckon I should have "scrouging rights" until I get a couple and then the next in line and so on!! :farmer:

And the first step will be if these threads get merged mine is first!!

I know I should not reply to my my post - but as the first person to scrounge for 2 x WBA Tickets I find others are now scrounging as well and my post is getting relegated!!

I thought we should have some kind of pecking order and I reckon I should have "scrouging rights" until I get a couple and then the next in line and so on!! :farmer:

And the first step will be if these threads get merged mine is first!!

I know this may seem somewhat stupid? but if i was ticketless and desperate to go to west brom, go on their web site and buy some tickets, just keep a low profile in the ground.I know for a fact that there was a few cardiff fans in F block of the williams stand, they came to no harm. :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::xmas:

I know this may seem somewhat stupid? but if i was ticketless and desperate to go to west brom, go on their web site and buy some tickets, just keep a low profile in the ground.I know for a fact that there was a few cardiff fans in F block of the williams stand, they came to no harm. :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::xmas:

Thats what I'm doing and done on quite a few occasions watching city, yeovil, swansea, millwall all last season. My dad had already decided to go in the home fans to sit with his friend although my dad is a p'boro fan so a neutral for it, and as away end sold out his mate then got me one sat near to where they are.

I am toying with this - but would they sell to a Somerset Address? Also wondered if I did this would the old bill kindly move us to the away support anyway?

I am toying with this - but would they sell to a Somerset Address? Also wondered if I did this would the old bill kindly move us to the away support anyway?

I think you might be right, plod would put you in the right end,all the time ive watched the championship the away allocation has never been full. apart for the midland derbies,so go for it the more of us there the better. :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::xmas: it will probably be pay on the day for wba fans!

Archived