IGNORED

Robbo

citygal17

I thought roberts had a great game yesterday and it shows that he can play great football if he has murray on the wing to supply him with good passes and through balls. Maybe now people will get off his bak. He hasnt had much of a chance upfront this season and it shows what he can do if he is put up there. maybe now city fans will support him like the rest of the team weather he is welsh or not. If u r a city supporter then u should support the players no matta who they are. This season many city fans aint even given him a chance. Now look, He has scored us 1 of the most important goals of the season even though all of our goals we score are important he basically saved our automatic promotion battle. and i no the rest of the team played brilliantly 2. But if robbo wasnt there who nos what wud of happened. All i can say is well dun robbo!!! :D

Guest Rikku

Robbo played brilliantly yesterday, displaying the ability that he possesses when played in the right position and backed up by the right players supplying him with good balls. Not only that, but he can create goal-scoring opportunities by himself and was a constant worry to the qpr defence. Personally, i have been dying to see him play up front all season as I think we have seen glimpses of his true ability in the past and the competition for places this season has obviously served to boost his effort levels (something i questioned last season). Well done robbo and the rest of the lads for a great performance yesterday and for making my day!!! :Party27:

Archived