IGNORED

Do U Still Want Wilson To Go?

citygal17

I never wanted wilson 2 go in the 1st place because i dont think hes that bad but now we r playing good football and i imagine hes going 2 keep the same squad 4 swindon etc do u still want him 2 go? Personally i dont want him 2. But what do the rest of u think? :D

I never wanted wilson 2 go in the 1st place because i dont think hes that bad but now we r playing good football and i imagine hes going 2 keep the same squad 4 swindon etc do u still want him 2 go? Personally i dont want him 2. But what do the rest of u think? :D
I have backed Wilson all the way, but to say that we are now playing good football is a bit hasty, it is only 1 game and result.

He should be rated on our finishing position and until then, who knows??

Well I've never called on DW to go because of results, But he's done nothing to show me he is the manager to take us to the Preimership on a limited budget. His steadfast refusal to play younger players and stubborness as far as team selection go are big picture issues. I'm not sure his job should be safe even if/when we go up. Our team has under preformed for much of the season, we probably have the strongest side in the division (QPR might have a better squad but if you include suspensions, injuries, stupid players we pretty much should have been preforming at a higher level)

I'm not exactly sure who I'd bring in, but I think we should be looking at option at the end of the season regardless of league position/promotion. I for one am not satisfied with just going up, I'd like to be competing for a playoff spot next season (ala Wigan/Cardiff) and I see no reason why we shouldn't.

Archived