IGNORED

People don't Rate Us

PAPA650

Why is it on sky sports they still feel BCFC are still on a lucky fluke run of play ??

qoute ''Bristol City and Barnsley are both, perhaps, over-achieving this season and meet at Ashton Gate'' as quoted here

http://msnsport.skysports.com/story/0,1952...2996461,00.html

yes there is times we've looked average but on the whole feel we are a strong team bar a few positions in the side ! not going to go there to many debates :10_1_108:

just feel the championship should start to take us seriously ?? i feel we deserve credit after half the season gone a play off place is with in our grasp's ( i would love automatic but I'm going to wait till 30 game's gone and who GJ brings in first ?? )

cant wait for the WBA and if we beat them people might look at us in the real world :englandflag:

I find it a wonderful compliament to be seen as "overachieving"

After years in the doldrums, being told that we are a sleeping giant, a bunch of underachievers, et etc its so nice to actually be perfoming high above expectations instead of below them!!

And lets be honest, with our crowds, setup and recent history we are very much punching above our weight....long may we continue to "underachieve"!!!

Plenty of teams over achieve. Derby County last season being a prime example. We may not be the best side in the league, have taken a couple of hidings and have been fortunate in at least two of our home games (Ipswich and Southampton) to hang on for the three points but we have also put in a few good performances too and fully deserve our current position in the league. I think it's fantastic that people, even at this stage of the season, still do not want to take us "that seriously". They all seem to think that our bubble will burst once they turn us over. And yet only four teams have managed it so far. Lets hope that nobody takes us seriously until they are preparing to meet us in the Pray Offs!!

Archived