IGNORED

Anyone Need Tickets Tomorrow?

tucker_bcfc

alright guys? (And ladies..)

My dad and I are heading into the East End tomorrow, so I have an adult and concession season ticket voucher avalible for tomorrows game.

Dolman Block B Row N. Might even be sold out for general sale?

Gimme a message if you're interested?

£15 for both? That sound reasonable? Or if you're just after one ticket gimme a message and we'll decide. Just wanted to cover the cost of my EE ticket so not asking for alot.

Cheers..

alright guys? (And ladies..)

My dad and I are heading into the East End tomorrow, so I have an adult and concession season ticket voucher avalible for tomorrows game.

Dolman Block B Row N. Might even be sold out for general sale?

Gimme a message if you're interested?

£15 for both? That sound reasonable? Or if you're just after one ticket gimme a message and we'll decide. Just wanted to cover the cost of my EE ticket so not asking for alot.

Cheers..

Aight mate

Good choice on moving to the East End.

Don't know obviously if you have been in the EE before but if you aint, it is worth it.

Aight mate

Good choice on moving to the East End.

Don't know obviously if you have been in the EE before but if you aint, it is worth it.

Yeah.. Been in there a fair bit.

I considered getting a season ticket in there, but the old man didn't fancy it. Can't exactly moan when the STs on him now can I?

I was hoping I could just get tickets for the bigger games, i.e.. WBA, Wolves, Plymouth and Cardiff. Bit gutted they shut it off.. Doesn't surprise me though to be honest.

Hopefully 1K+ in the EE tomorrow if we're lucky, should be good.

We are the EAST END, we are the EAST END, we are the EAST END ASHTON GATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very much noise tomorrow please!!! With the numbers there can be no excuse!!!!!!!!!!!

No shouting though eh??? :farmer::drunk2: WHO ARE THE PEOPLE :banana:

Archived