IGNORED

Which Players (if Any) Would You Sell In January?

BristolCity4Life84

Alex Russell for me. I do like him. Cultured midfielder. But i just feel he`s now a reserve team player, 34 yrs old, will struggle to get in the team now. Chance to get some money in for him before his contract runs out at the end of the season.

And obviously Phil Jevons now, after he said he wants to sign for Huddersfield permanantly.

Betsys an interesting one. I can see why he would go, but I get the impression that Johnson rates him still and is telling him that he will get his chance, just take it when it comes. Therefore I carnt see him going in January.

I think Jevons is on his way, and Keogh is probably likely to go as well. It is a shame about him as I think he's a pretty good player at this standard, with age still on his side.

If Swansea agreed to repay the money we have paid to date I would let him go back to Swansea. It was always a risk spending that sort of Money on a player like Trundle and unfortunately it hasn't worked out.

I still haven't seen anything from him to suggest otherwise.

Also:

Betsy

Jevons

There`s alot of fans who would disagree with you about Trundle. He`s been getting better in recent games. He has that bit of flair, technique and creativity up front, and we aren`t packed full of strikers who possess that are we. He does give us something different. Still give him alot more time to fully justify the £1 mil fee.

As for Betsy and Jevons.. I`d keep Betsy. You get the feeling he has got alot to offer us still. And i`ve already commented on Jevons in the opening post.

Noone wants to pay money for the players you want to sell, only the ones you wish to keep.

Keogh i suppose, unless he signes that contract, if there still is a contract, is there a contact?

Not true at all. Some clubs still see something in the player your club dosen`t. Not sure about Keogh`s situation regarding his contract. All i know is that at the moment he`s on loan to Carlisle United until January 1st.

If we bring in better players, anyone can go.

Alex Russell IMO is one injury away from the first team. Lj gets injured there's only on player fit enough and skilled enough to take the role currently, and it ain't David Noble

Jevons. not good enough.

Deserved a chance in the champs . side , be interesting to see what would happen if we do pick up some knocks in the xmas period .

Brooker coming back will prob . see Jevons go ( pity ) .

Keogh still has a chance I believe and again injuries may determine his departure . :rofl2br::rofl2br:

As for Betsy and Jevons.. I`d keep Betsy. You get the feeling he has got alot to offer us still. And i`ve already commented on Jevons in the opening post.

I'd be interested to hear what exactly you think Betsy has got to offer us? I'd imagine he's behind Sproule, Wilson, Murray and possibly Skuse for the right wing berth, i don't think he'll even get his chance to show it.

I'd be interested to hear what exactly you think Betsy has got to offer us? I'd imagine he's behind Sproule, Wilson, Murray and possibly Skuse for the right wing berth, i don't think he'll even get his chance to show it.

I agree he`s behind Sproule and rightly so, Ivan`s on fire at the moment. And behind Wilson as well. But i`d certainly disagree about Murray and Skuse. I`d say he`s level with them 2 in the pecking order. With injuries and suspensions, he`d certainly be one you could rely on, to do a job for us on the right with his experience.

I agree he`s behind Sproule and rightly so, Ivan`s on fire at the moment. And behind Wilson as well. But i`d certainly disagree about Murray and Skuse. I`d say he`s level with them 2 in the pecking order. With injuries and suspensions, he`d certainly be one you could rely on, to do a job for us on the right with his experience.

Given his performances at the tail end of last season i'd have to disagree, but if that's what you think then fair enough. Only time will tell.

Archived