IGNORED

Special Praise....

Keepers Ball

Yeh, definately had a good game. His main problem has been getting foward this season and fair play to the strikers and tommy doc as they seemed to always play it into space encouraging him to run to it. its just confidence i feel with mickey. He is probably the best crosser in the club which is a blessing seeing as aaron who is a close second is out for the season. He needs to seize the oppertunity and i feel hes the only man to replace brown.

:D I don't really know what to think about Roberts, I have never quite understood or forgave him for not celebrating his goal against Baadiff, Having said that I think that has been his best performance so far. :D :Costumed34: :Party3:

Oh come on! The Cardiff thing was quite understandable. He's a Cardiff lad, supports Cardiff... what do you think he was going to do, request the video for his family afterwards??? Isn't it enough that he scored against the team he supports? Surely THAT is proof he is professional enough to put that aside for the team he plays for. To me that represents the ultimate compliment to Bristol City and its supporters.

To take issue with him for not going mad is churlish.

I agree wen robbo does sumthing well someone always brings that up isnt it enough he scored 4 us against them. Imagine u were playin 4 cardiff and u had 2 score against city wud u celebrate i doubt it. No one can take his compliments this week well done robbo!

:D I don't really know what to think about Roberts, I have never quite understood or forgave him for not celebrating his goal against Baadiff, Having said that I think that has been his best performance so far. :D :Costumed34: :Party3:
Oh come on were talking over a year ago now, you've got to move on in your life, he explained he didn't celebrate because of his fear of recriminations against his family in Cardiff, he plays for Bristol City, do you honestly think he could care less about Cardiff when playing against them, he scored against them for heavens sake, if his mind wasn't on winning the game for City don't you think he would have put those shots wide.

your not much of an optimistic kind of guy are you riazzi?
just cos they won does not mean they were perfect!

I think Mickey Bell is getting slower than he used to be, but he did however, play well.......

Getting slow? 2 words.....

'Teddy'

'Sheringham'

On one occasion in the first half he was in bags of space, and if it would have been A.Brown, Goodfellow, Murray or someone else they would have burst forward and had a go at goal, But Bell was to slow and had to try to lay it off to someone else (Roberts I think) - It was frustrating, but otherwise he had a good game

Who cares?? Mickey played well. Robbo MOTM no doubt, and Butler had a stormer too. THe whole ######* team did, we pulled a massive result off, when we really needed it!! Keep it up for the rest of the season lads. DW, leave the team as is, they played so damn well they gotta start, unless injured/suspended. Reward the ffort put in but leaving them to kick @ss now!!

Archived