IGNORED

It's Only Barnsley!

old spot

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because they're not a so called big club, it doesn't mean that they're not a good team that are perfectly capable of beating us at ASHTON GATE like they did at oakwell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just turning up isn't enough!!!

Expecting the players to perform before we support them isn't enough!!!!

When we've had big crowds in the past we haven't always made the extra noise you would expect and sometimes it has been worse!!!! But think of this, if we beat barnsley we will have 41 points at xmas, and in the championship!!!

It's been years since we have been on such a high, and no matter how those players perform tomorrow, they are the ones that have got us here, and in my view deserve a bit of respect and support when things aren't going exactly to plan on the pitch!!!!!!!!!

I like going in the EAST END, but i will be more than happy if every other stand outsings us in every home game till the end of the season!!!!

If you feel a little bit embarrassed because no one else is singing by you, do a Tony Harling, and carry on regardless, you never know, someone else might just join in!!!!

The players have done the business, the manager and the chairman, and the fans on many occasions!!! Now it is time to give it everything we have and really go for it, and no matter what the result, walk out of ASHTON GATE after the game feeling proud to be a CITY fan!!!!!

" When the moon shines on the cow shed,

and we're rolling in the hay,

all the cows are out there grazing'

and the milk is on its way......

.... i am a cider drinker, i drinks it all of the day,

i am a cider drinker, it soothes all me troubles away,

oooh arrr oooh arr arr, oooh arr oooh arr ay"

YOU REDS

I don't see why anybody would underestimate Barnsley after they gave us a bit of a tonking at their place earlier this season.

They are higher placed in the table than the likes of Southampton, Norwich, Coventry etc who we expected extremely tough games from.

Nor do i, but many will!!!!! That's the trouble!!!!!!

Guest barnsley

If we play like we have been doing all season Away, your will run us ragged, we will be really really poor

If we play like we do at home, will be a really tight game.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because they're not a so called big club, it doesn't mean that they're not a good team that are perfectly capable of beating us at ASHTON GATE like they did at oakwell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just turning up isn't enough!!!

Expecting the players to perform before we support them isn't enough!!!!

When we've had big crowds in the past we haven't always made the extra noise you would expect and sometimes it has been worse!!!! But think of this, if we beat barnsley we will have 41 points at xmas, and in the championship!!!

It's been years since we have been on such a high, and no matter how those players perform tomorrow, they are the ones that have got us here, and in my view deserve a bit of respect and support when things aren't going exactly to plan on the pitch!!!!!!!!!

I like going in the EAST END, but i will be more than happy if every other stand outsings us in every home game till the end of the season!!!!

If you feel a little bit embarrassed because no one else is singing by you, do a Tony Harling, and carry on regardless, you never know, someone else might just join in!!!!

The players have done the business, the manager and the chairman, and the fans on many occasions!!! Now it is time to give it everything we have and really go for it, and no matter what the result, walk out of ASHTON GATE after the game feeling proud to be a CITY fan!!!!!

" When the moon shines on the cow shed,

and we're rolling in the hay,

all the cows are out there grazing'

and the milk is on its way......

.... i am a cider drinker, i drinks it all of the day,

i am a cider drinker, it soothes all me troubles away,

oooh arrr oooh arr arr, oooh arr oooh arr ay"

YOU REDS

Totally agree with the sentiments here.

I was only talking to my bruv about Tony Harling the other night. Forgive my ignorance, but is he still with us?

Of course the result is important but so is the freedom of choice and matchday expierence to me and many fans. Standing next/amongst like minded fans enjoying their day and themselfs is what its about; a crushing victory would be good as well but if its not we`ll live with it till next time. Enjoy.

I'm going along today expecting this to be bloody hard.

Everyone I spoke to the last week is expecting the same thing.

Be nice if the large crowd can get behind the lads and spur them on that bit more to get revenge over Barnsley.

If anyone is going along thinking this should be quite an easy 2-0 or 3-0 needs to take a look at themselves!

If we want to win we'll need to try and nick something from a set piece then defend like bastards, because that has been their pattern away recently! They've not got battered by anyone and after we hung on against ten-men last weekend we will have to watch we don't reap the whirlwind they have stored up inside them.

the optmist in me says 1-0 City; the pragmatist 0-0.

Archived