IGNORED

Congratluations To Your

Guest barnsley

In all honesty; bad luck. You got a team to be proud of and will do fine this season. Just keep those players.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year :xmas:

If I was a Barnsley fan I wouldn't be proud that they are all cheaters.

The ref was an absolute disgrace, but he didn't ruin an otherwise excellent game; I don't go to many, I sure can pick 'em!

Can't agree with the Barnsley managers view that he was biased in our favour, he was equally poor for both sides (see the foul inside the first minute given against us, then Barnsley commit an identical foul when they score their second goal and we get nothing).

Ref was a disgrace to be quite frank, didn't let the game flow what so ever, stupid decisions, couldn't spot that Barnsley were gunning for Elliott.

I agree with cynic, if you focused on your strengths and attributes you would be near the top 6 this season, no question, but i don't know if your like that all the time, gunning for teams best players and trying to injure them, if so, that has no place in football, and your manager does me nut in to be honest, such a sore loser, the ref made equally awful decisions for both teams, not just against Barnsley, total w a n k e r that bloke, anyway, yea good luck for the rest of the season. :innocent06:

Guest barnsley
Cheers, thought you played some sweet football when you stopped kicking us, was a stupid tactic when you are so good with the ball. Thought your number 10 was excellent and ran the show, we could do with him...

Please rate the players for me so i have a idea of how they played.

22 Heinz Muller

16 Steve Foster

18 Dennis Souza

3 Lewin Nyatanga

23 Marciano Van Homoet

20 Jamal Campbell Ryce

15 Anderson De Silva

10 Brian Howard

25 Martin Devaney

13 Istvan Ferenczi

21 Jon Macken

Thanks very much

Cheers, thought you played some sweet football when you stopped kicking us, was a stupid tactic when you are so good with the ball. Thought your number 10 was excellent and ran the show, we could do with him...

Brian Howard - To££er. Wound people up in the Dolman with his antics after their 2nd goal. Ironic justice he gave away the free-kick that led to our 3rd. Barnsley would do better to concentrate on football instead of niggling and kicking, certainly raised the volume levels of the home fans with their display.

Archived