IGNORED

23 Games Played

paulie

well done lads,who would have thought that it would be in our hands to be in an auto pro spot boxing day,,if we can get one over on the baggies and baadiff beat watford,,were top,yes top,i don't expect it to be that straight forward ,but who knows, merry christmas everyone and a happy new year :englandsmile4wf:

a point on wednesday would make my christmas! can't wait!

We all know 3 points is not beyond us . We've faired well against top of the table teams away as Coventry and Watford will tell you .

WBA just been stuffed .

We've nothing to fear , but wait a minute .

Lets not do another Ipswich and lose the game in the first 15 mins .

I'd be happy with a draw ( and Watford lose ) ?? :clap::clap:

We now have just one point less than we got in the whole of the season the last time we were in this division, in precisely half the games!

We have won the same number of home games that we managed in the whole of that disastrous 1998/9 season, and it's not even Christmas yet. In that year, we also won just two away games all season. So far, we have already won four on our travels, meaning we've actually won more games already in total than we did in the whole season last time we were in this league!

We averaged 0.9 points per game last time. So far, we are averaging just under 1.8.

On top of that, the standard of the division and quality of football being played is in my opinion far higher than it was last time around.

It just shows how phenomenal we have been this season. Bring on WBA, and roll on 2008.

well done lads,who would have thought that it would be in our hands to be in an auto pro spot boxing day,,if we can get one over on the baggies and baadiff beat watford,,were top,yes top,i don't expect it to be that straight forward ,but who knows, merry christmas everyone and a happy new year :englandsmile4wf:
we get 5 to six points next 3 games i will be delighted :winner_third_h4h:

Archived