IGNORED

Tough Week To Come

mozo

I'll be basking in today's glory for a few days, but won't waste time here and will highlight the challenge to come. Our last two games of 2007 are going to be real tough ones.

Away to West Brom and Burnley is not promising.

Whereas Watford have Cardiff and QPR at home.

Brom have ourselves and S****horpe at home.

A betting man would say that our rivals, then, are set to ease clear at the top. Perhaps, though, this exciting City team can end the year with a surprise for everyone...

I'll be basking in today's glory for a few days, but won't waste time here and will highlight the challenge to come. Our last two games of 2007 are going to be real tough ones.

Away to West Brom and Burnley is not promising.

Whereas Watford have Cardiff and QPR at home.

Brom have ourselves and S****horpe at home.

A betting man would say that our rivals, then, are set to ease clear at the top. Perhaps, though, this exciting City team can end the year with a surprise for everyone...

We are more than capable of taking a point from each of those away games, and neither Cardiff or QPR will be pushovers for Watford. My prediction is that we will come out of the Xmas games in pretty much the same position we are in now, and that is third two or three points off top.

Burnley had another bloke sent for Violent Conduct today, so will most likely be lacking three first team players when we visit. Granted, we'll have Fontaine out, but with Spicer, McCann & Gudjonsson all looking to miss out match there we have to be positive about it. WBA will be tough as old boots, but after such a good run I'd hope we could nick a point.

Away to West Brom and Burnley is not promising. [i'll take the three points from those two!]

Whereas Watford have Cardiff and QPR at home. [Only the 1 point from those two games!]

Brom have ourselves and S****horpe at home. [WBA showed their class...]

Not at all displeased with how we emerged from that difficult week.

NOW...Watford look shaky, and WBA have two tough away days.

City should manage 4 points from the next two home league games??

Archived