IGNORED

Well Done Everyone In The East End

Bawno

I'd just like to say well done to all in the East End today for a quality atmosphere.

Me and a couple of mates sit in there every game and although the atmosphere at most times is good, today was just quality and I'm sure it had something to do with the lowering of ticket prices.

Anyways we all made a lot of noise and created a quality home atompshere to be proud of.

I was sat at the back of the stand and that was where the most effort and noise came from so well done to all who made a good row in there today.

Its just a shame that no matter how loud we shouted two entire blocks still refused to stand up and get behind the team. Apart from that it was a stirling effort by everyone in there.

JOHNSON SAID GET BEHIND THE BOYS!

I'd just like to say well done to all in the East End today for a quality atmosphere.

Me and a couple of mates sit in there every game and although the atmosphere at most times is good, today was just quality and I'm sure it had something to do with the lowering of ticket prices.

Anyways we all made a lot of noise and created a quality home atompshere to be proud of.

I was sat at the back of the stand and that was where the most effort and noise came from so well done to all who made a good row in there today.

Its just a shame that no matter how loud we shouted two entire blocks still refused to stand up and get behind the team. Apart from that it was a stirling effort by everyone in there.

sounded good from dolman a block heard you all :englandsmile4wf:

TO ALL IN THE DOLMAN SHOULD BE LOADER ! apart from the usual who always try and get everyone going (keep it up lads fair play) poor performance :disapointed2se:

There were many families and men women and children in there young and old; fair enough those at the back stood but to stand up in front of others who wish to sit would be wrong. You could say well they shouldnt of been in there, I say fair play to them for being in there with the noise and youth. Stand at the back sit at the front :dunno:

The E.E is not or never has been an exclusive club but should be an area open to all, for those who wish to stand or sit shout and sing or do there thing; respect to ALL.

I had a typical middle class woman complaining that i stood on her foot. She said very patronisingly "its the 3rd time and i know its all very exciting but you've stood on my foot"

Now normally i would have said sorry but she was stood at the end next to away fans and should'nt have stood there if she could'nt handle it. Its like taking a 5 year old there and complaining when they gets knocked over.

Some gobby git was on and on about part-timers shouldnt be in here blah, blah, blah what is a part-timer? how many matches must you see, to lose this tag; over how many season? home and/or away? :disapointed2se:

I had a typical middle class woman complaining that i stood on her foot. She said very patronisingly "its the 3rd time and i know its all very exciting but you've stood on my foot"

Now normally i would have said sorry but she was stood at the end next to away fans and should'nt have stood there if she could'nt handle it. Its like taking a 5 year old there and complaining when they gets knocked over.

Sorry but cant go with that, is it to be an end for tough males only then?

Some gobby git was on and on about part-timers shouldnt be in here blah, blah, blah what is a part-timer? how many matches must you see, to lose this tag; over how many season? home and/or away? :disapointed2se:

just ignore them, the club is at fault because there are many who would go in if they could take kids in or if they did pay on the day like today showed and it was immense today hope that the Premier Seating or wherever the people who make the decisions heard the noise.

Sorry but cant go with that, is it to be an end for tough males only then?

no not at all, it was where she was stood (or sat to begin with), was the problem. Anyway I don't know how i possibly stood on her foot... she was stood behind me.

It was her whole attitude anyway. As soon as I got in and started singing and shouting she didnt like that either.....

The thing is i did'nt think the atmosphere was that great when you take into account how many we had in there....

Probabaly cos it was overflow

It is difficult as the club has to cater for ALL sorts as larger crowds look like being the norm for a while yet. Add that to the fact that the old E.E low roof thing, they cant hear us we cant hear them.......

no not at all, it was where she was stood (or sat to begin with), was the problem. Anyway I don't know how i possibly stood on her foot... she was stood behind me.

It was her whole attitude anyway. As soon as I got in and started singing and shouting she didnt like that either.....

Fair enough; East End noisy area should be put on tickets entrances etc, then no-one should complain :farmer:

18 home for 6 seasons and 8 away for 5 seasons.

Anything less and you are a part timer.

Less than 15 at home for 4 seasons and 5 away for 3 seasons and you are not a real supporter.

Those are the official figures I believe.

Was in the EE today as I took my girlfriend to her first match!!!!! Wish I hadn't now, left a few minutes before the end (first time ever) as she hates large crowds... WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF WHAT HAPPENED.....makes me sick. Anyway, just to say that the EE was amazing today, the bird loved it.... and I saw everyone checking her out you pervs... ha

You are a part timer. Your signature usually admits this.

Couldn't hear the East End from the Atyeo today though it looked full?

Archived