IGNORED

East End Visit

crusader

Although there was about 100 fans singing and fairly continuous the atmosphere was fairly quiet to the 70's

Should the other non singing spectators not been there the echo would of been louder.

If your going to the EAst End please sing.

I'm guessing the non singers were the arm chair supporters not able to get into the other stands as they are occupied by season ticket holders.

Although there was about 100 fans singing and fairly continuous the atmosphere was fairly quiet to the 70's

Should the other non singing spectators not been there the echo would of been louder.

I'm guessing the non singers were the arm chair supporters not able to get into the other stands as they are occupied by season ticket holders.

If you can afford it mate, or have the time or whatever get a 2nd half season ticket in there. With just the 250 season ticket holders in there the atmosphere is awesum.

If you can afford it mate, or have the time or whatever get a 2nd half season ticket in there. With just the 250 season ticket holders in there the atmosphere is awesum.
I think sometimes with the 250 in there it has been better than it was yesterday. What gets me is yesterday there were people in the EE that didn't want to be in there yet there is people in other stands that do what to be in there and help create a atmosphere.

Hmm tricky one this, do all fans in the Dolman,Atyeo,Williams all have to sing as well? as for the armchair supporters thing why have you not been in the E.E.since the 70`s. We all have our own lives and preferences we are not all the same.

Its about the whole ground really and will be more so when/if the new ground ever shows up; lets not do this I`m a better fan than you or sing more than you thing.

While granted some fans, and they are all fans, were "armchair" fans, its best not to put all non singers in the same pigeon hole.

Me, I got up out of my chair, ( the first time the E.E has been open to all for a while), but chronic obstructive lung disease now keeps me from giving it my all for the full 1 hour and a half. I hope you don't mind if I repeat this the next time it is open to all.

Archived