IGNORED

That Gary Johnson Chant

One Team

Whoever started that (and persisted with it!!) in the E-block of the Atyeo yesterday is a genius!

Surely that must be sung at West Brom?

For those that missed it (to the tune of 'Sant Claus is coming to town'):

He got us up once,

He'll get us up twice,

He'll get his arse out and it's not very nice,

Gary Johnson's coming to town!

(clap, clap)

(clap, clap)

Gaaaaaaaaary Johnson's coming.....to town!!!

Hilarious, timely and easy!

One Team

Whoever started that (and persisted with it!!) in the E-block of the Atyeo yesterday is a genius!

He got us up once,

He'll get us up twice,

(clap, clap)

(clap, clap)

One Team

i did'nt hear that from dolman block g, but that sounds so funny, it must sang at west brom.

I think its the chap with the name BEAST on his shirt, to be fair to him he kept singing it by himself until others joined in, he starts loads of songs and gets annoyed when people around him don't join in!!!!

Sounds like a top bloke!!!!! Could do with a few more like him!!!!

I think its the chap with the name BEAST on his shirt, to be fair to him he kept singing it by himself until others joined in, he starts loads of songs and gets annoyed when people around him don't join in!!!!

That's Damon and those of us who sit around him spent about twenty minutes trying to come up with the lyrics for that. I'm staking a claim for the 'he got us up once, he'll get us up twice' line though... :ph34r: :tongue:

It's quite sad that there's people writing letters into the club trying to get him moved though because of his vocal standards IMHO.

Agree even though there is only 250 odd off you in there i so so wish i had got a season ticket in the Eastend!!

If i had not thought that the east end was being bashed down at the end of the season i would be in there too, If you don't like swearing then maybe a football ground is th wrong place to go!!! That chap is sound, he is always trying to create an atmosphere, i agree we need more like him!

If i had not thought that the east end was being bashed down at the end of the season i would be in there too, If you don't like swearing then maybe a football ground is th wrong place to go!!! That chap is sound, he is always trying to create an atmosphere, i agree we need more like him!

Yeh right!!! I have a right bunch of muppets sat around me!! Get told to sit down ect..... :disapointed2se: Grrrrrr

same here. every game i say I'm going to transfer my season ticket to the east end. don't know why i don't... i should do really, cos it does look so much better in there. i suppose its cos i don't want to leave my seat or whatever, but eventually i will just suck it up and transfer! :D

and as for the gary johnson song, yeah i heard that, was funny. well done for putting the lyrics on here though, because i could only catch the 'gary johnsons coming to town' bit.

Its worth the transfer mate. A lot more space to move around as well and hardly any que's at half time for food. Only bad point is the view.

He got us up once,

He'll get us up twice,

(clap, clap)

(clap, clap)

One Team

Top banana, better than Lennon and McCartney in my book!!

Archived