IGNORED

Do You Think........

g_funk

Guest BCFC_DEANO

I'm with you.

If we play like we did yesterday theres no reason why not.

I honestly think (not aving a dig at plymouth) that QPR are, apart from our good selves, the best team in this division and we completely outclassed them yesterday.

We need to see 100% from everyone at the club now and theres no reason anyone should stop us.

I honestly think (not aving a dig at plymouth) that QPR are, apart from our good selves, the best team in this division and we completely outclassed them yesterday.
The best side in the league are top on merit, we are currently the 3rd best team, results are the only thing that count and seperate all of the teams, Plymouth have won more points so far, so they are the best team, you can't be the best team if you are 3rd in the league as we play all the same teams twice. I don't quite understand the logic in your thinking.

Guest BCFC_DEANO
The best side in the league are top on merit, we are currently the 3rd best team, results are the only thing that count and seperate all of the teams, Plymouth have won more points so far, so they are the best team, you can't be the best team if you are 3rd in the league as we play all the same teams twice. I don't quite understand the logic in your thinking.
sorry didn't make myself clear. If each team played to there full potential every game of the season i think positions would be city-1 QPR-2 Plymouth-3.

What plymouth have is consistancy that doesn't mean they are the best footballing side.

If we play like we did Saturday, and boss games, we can go up, I wouldnt like to say champions, but definitely go up. That was the best I've seen City this term, and the first time I've thought they are convincing promotion material. I aint been convinced so far, but post Saturday, I am. Not a single player played badly, and the noise at the Gate, been a few years since we made that much, and it definitely helped the team, when they were under the cosh in the 2nd half, and when the orrible oops got 3 corners back to back. We can help the boys get promotion, especially here at the Gate!! Bring on Swinedead!! Yellow Submariners, your team needs you!

aint counting chickens yet, gotta see off Swinedead, and PlyMOUTH, but its definitely getting a hell of a lot brighter, for us all.

C'mon you Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds!!!

Cider-Red for life!!

Archived