IGNORED

Santa Wears Red And White

freezer

So here we are, close to Christmas, and close to the top of The Championship table as well.

I would like to thank all at Bristol City Football Club for an absolutely outstanding performance so far this season.

Who would have ever thought that we would be third at Christmas in our first season in the Championship, all credit to Mr Lansdown, Mr Johnson, Mr Millen and all the Mr Players as well. In fact all credit to the club as a whole as there are too many people to mention.

Before the season started I was told by some people who support another team in the area that we would be 'punching above our weight', nice to see that we are now contenders whilst they are 'on the ropes'!

It's a funny 'ol game football.

Nothing can be taken for granted, football is only a game, there has been tragedy as well as jubilation this season.

To see Bristol City where they are at the moment fills me with glee, it's a great Christmas present, and whatever happens from now on I'm proud of the team and to be known as a supporter of Bristol City.

So thank you again Bristol City Football Club for helping to make it a gert big Red and White Christmas, I salute you.

:D:city::englandsmile4wf::clapping::xmas::yahoo::worship2::clap:

So here we are, close to Christmas, and close to the top of The Championship table as well.

I would like to thank all at Bristol City Football Club for an absolutely outstanding performance so far this season.

Who would have ever thought that we would be third at Christmas in our first season in the Championship, all credit to Mr Lansdown, Mr Johnson, Mr Millen and all the Mr Players as well. In fact all credit to the club as a whole as there are too many people to mention.

Before the season started I was told by some people who support another team in the area that we would be 'punching above our weight', nice to see that we are now contenders whilst they are 'on the ropes'!

It's a funny 'ol game football.

Nothing can be taken for granted, football is only a game, there has been tragedy as well as jubilation this season.

To see Bristol City where they are at the moment fills me with glee, it's a great Christmas present, and whatever happens from now on I'm proud of the team and to be known as a supporter of Bristol City.

So thank you again Bristol City Football Club for helping to make it a gert big Red and White Christmas, I salute you.

:D:city::englandsmile4wf::clapping::xmas::yahoo::worship2::clap:

G.J ,S.L ,K.M ,C.S and all the playing staff have put the buzz back into the club over the last couple of seasons . :worship2::worship2:

Its just not local bragging rights and banter with the gasheads at work and in the pub anymore , we are here because we deserve to be .

The playing and management staff have moved the whole club on to a land of expectation and not just hope .

O.k many still can't believe we are where we are and that it won't last , but that has been the expectation and negativity over the many years of watching past City teams .

Now , after years of getting out of the first div . ( which has been hard for us and many other good sides ) we are here and playing well .

With the confidence within the club , but also a level headedness from the management team and the all so usual -lets enjoy it while we're here / take each game as it comes , sound bites, who knows whats around the corner .

At least I won't be travelling to Carlisle etc.. next year watching the football we've strived so long for to leave behind us . :dancing2::dancing2:

Archived