IGNORED

Millwall

Guest west ham fan

I think its great to see. At least a Real football team (and its fans, yeah i know what some will say) has got to the Final and not all these Glory hunting fans teams :@ . Doesnt it make you think that it proves that given the luck of the draw WE could one day get there!! Well uuummm :D !! Great day for the smaller club is what i say, after all we are one as well ourselves.

my friend tom is a millwall fan he says they will win it

:@ :@ :@

I hope they do. I hope Manure comes in all high and mighty and leaves with their tail between their legs. Then again I might even root for rovers if they were playing manure (but then again I wouldn't, maybe i'd root for both teams to get 6 red cards in a dust up and have a double forfeit)

Millwall in the final :P Trouble, trouble and more trouble :D

Whatever you think of Millwall, their fans are genuine Millwall FC. I hope they beat ManU as it will show Steve Lansdown and Co that an FA Cup triumph for BCFC is possible :D:P Millwall were down with us in this poxy division just a few years back and we beat them in their Championship season :P

Theres going to be a lot of trouble in town on the eve of that one.

Not sure why Millwall fans will need an overnight stop in Bristol on the way to Cardiff.

Its not that long a journey from London to Cardiff surely?

Sunderland on the other hand would definitely have stayed over in their droves, and didn't their supporters have one of the highest arrest totals in the League last year?

Archived