IGNORED

Riot Squad Meet And Greet On

Never to the dark side

well we will visiting our old freinds on Boxing day so I presume they will be their

in full motor cycle gear the same as they were for our match against wolves?

What a nice time to take that new camera with you and give all

those City fans who cannot attend a feeling of what it like at

west brom by posting as many images as you can on yer return back home

with three points

As west bromich is on the flight path of Birmingham international airport

you might care to have a pen with as you might need it to take some "identity registration numbers"

I hope they know that their are no trains running on boxing day so we won't be

marched to the local railway station for trains that don't exist

A texan may say remember the ALAMO a Bristol City follower will say remember WALSALL

A texan may say remember the ALAMO a Bristol City follower will say remember WALSALL

The now infamous arresting of our supporters for the 'heinous crime' of having a pre-match pint springs immediately to my mind when Walsall is mentioned. The West Midlands Police have long had a reputation for brutality and corruption. Heed the warning from 'Never to the dark side' and have your mobile 'phone camera ready together with pen and paper to record the numbers of any errant Police. :innocent06:

The now infamous arresting of our supporters for the 'heinous crime' of having a pre-match pint springs immediately to my mind when Walsall is mentioned. The West Midlands Police have long had a reputation for brutality and corruption. Heed the warning from 'Never to the dark side' and have your mobile 'phone camera ready together with pen and paper to record the numbers of any errant Police. :innocent06:

Starving the alsations tomorrow just for us :disapointed2se: , so be careful out there . Yoy know they don't like Bristol City fans . :ranting::ranting:

Archived