IGNORED

Scott Sinclair

TMWANG50

A rumour on the 606 forum that he is to join on loan in January? Is this confirmed yet.

Neil Danns has also been banded about in certain quarters but he looks like he might be goin gto Forest.

The rumour came from a Wolves fan too. Very strange. Would do a job for us although he is a winger and do we need another winger?

i'd have him, but he is a bit injury prone, one month i see him playing in a small cup game with chelsea, the next, people say he is injured for the game and be out for a while and so on.

but i do remember two solo stunning goals for plymouth last season, if he can provide us with skill like that then go for it.

He won't be going on loan to league 1 that's for sure. The insignificant blue few are really desperate if they think that.

If Chelsea spend in January he could go on loan, but he is very much part of the first team at present.

He`d be a good one for us to get in on loan. Quick, 2-footed, skillful, can play on either wing or up-front. Did very well at Plymouth Argyle last season when he was on loan there. Plus, he`s got experience of playing in our division (having played in it for Plymouth) and of a higher level obviously when he`s appeared with Chelsea in the Prem. Key thing is, that he would be an improvement on alot of our players.

Archived