IGNORED

Price Tag's

PAPA650

Now with the january sales about to start I'm interested in what price you put on our squad ???

loads of ifs and buts who is going and who is coming here ?

So back to my question what is the value of each of our squad members ? this should be fun reading

MERRY XMAS TO ALL AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AT WBA :englandsmile4wf:

(this includes age depreciation)

Basso - 850k

Carey - 700k

Fontaine - 950k

Orr - 600k

McCombe - 650K

Jamie Mac - 600k

Sproule - 800k

McIndoe - 1.5mil

Elliot - 1.5mil/2mil

Little Lee - 1-1.2mil

Lee Trundle - 700k

Byfield - 750k

Showunmi - 650k

Just guesses :)

Basso - 3m

Carey - 700k

Fontaine - 1.5m

Orr - 1m

McCombe - 400k

Jamie Mac - 300k

Sproule - 750k

McIndoe - 1.7mil

Elliot - 4-5m

Little Lee - 2m

Lee Trundle - 1m

Byfield - 900k

Showunmi -800k

Good keepers are worth 5h1t loads, Fonts is improving al the time, Lee Johnson is allmost our most saleable asset, Elliot is pure class, his price reflects that.

Basso - 3m

Carey - 700k

Fontaine - 1.5m

Orr - 1m

McCombe - 400k

Jamie Mac - 300k

Sproule - 750k

McIndoe - 1.7mil

Elliot - 4-5m

Little Lee - 2m

Lee Trundle - 1m

Byfield - 900k

Showunmi -800k

Good keepers are worth 5h1t loads, Fonts is improving al the time, Lee Johnson is allmost our most saleable asset, Elliot is pure class, his price reflects that.

If thats the case with LJ Lets sell him

Basso - 3m

Carey - 700k

Fontaine - 1.5m

Orr - 1m

McCombe - 400k

Jamie Mac - 300k

Sproule - 750k

McIndoe - 1.7mil

Elliot - 4-5m

Little Lee - 2m

Lee Trundle - 1m

Byfield - 900k

Showunmi -800k

G

Ah, but who would we miss most if he were to be sold. Stands out a mile to me, as your shopping price list suggests.

Now with the january sales about to start I'm interested in what price you put on our squad ???

So back to my question what is the value of each of our squad members ? this should be fun reading

Priceless, for everything else this christmas there's mastercard, though hope no one get's their flexable friend out in the jan sales and come's looking at our door.

Is everyone on drugs? Orr £1m and Byfield £900k?! Most of our payers are probably worth half of what most of you have guessed. In my humble opinion of course.

Haha, I agree. Basso is never worth £3m purely because of his age. Nobody would pay that for a soon to be 33 year-old goalkeeper. Here's my estimates given the current state of the market, player's age and contract status...

Basso £500k,

Orr £450k,

Fontaine £600k

Carey £350k,

McCombe £250k

McAllister £300k,

Sproule £800k,

McIndoe £1.2m,

Johnson £400k,

Elliott £3m,

Noble £250k,

Trundle £600k,

Byfield £200k,

Showunmi £200k,

Brooker £250k.

Team spirit priceless.

Haha, I agree. Basso is never worth £3m purely because of his age. Nobody would pay that for a soon to be 33 year-old goalkeeper. Here's my estimates given the current state of the market, player's age and contract status...

Basso £500k,

Orr £450k,

Fontaine £600k

Carey £350k,

McCombe £250k

McAllister £300k,

Sproule £800k,

McIndoe £1.2m,

Johnson £400k,

Elliott £3m,

Noble £250k,

Trundle £600k,

Byfield £200k,

Showunmi £200k,

Brooker £250k.

Team spirit priceless.

Thats abit more like it

Basso £1m,

Orr £300k,

Fontaine £600k

Carey £400k,

McCombe £250k

McAllister £300k,

Sproule £800k,

McIndoe £800k,

Johnson £750k,

Elliott £3m,

Noble £400k,

Trundle £800k,

Byfield £300k,

Showunmi £300k,

Brooker £250k.

Pretty similar to Tin's. Best value for money there? Carey at 400k, a snip. Only that low value because of his age. Elliot shouldn't be considered as a potential sale for anything less than 3 million. I think Basso may just be valued at around a million quid. He's a fantastic keeper, and he's so fit, he's probably got another 8/9 years left in him, maybe more.

Guest WellyCiderHead

Basso- 800k

Orr-500k

Carey-400k

Boom Boom-300k

Fontaine-1M

Sproule-750k

Elliot-2.5M

L Johnson-1M

Mcindoe-1.8M

Trundle-750k

Byfield-700k

Showumni-500k

Noble-800k

Skuse-200k

Basso- 800k

Orr-500k

Carey-400k

Boom Boom-300k

Fontaine-1M

Sproule-750k

Elliot-2.5M

L Johnson-1M

Mcindoe-1.8M

Trundle-750k

Byfield-700k

Showumni-500k

Noble-800k

Skuse-200k

Fair shout, though Orr at 500k is pretty generous. Also, I don't think Trundle has lost any value since we bought him - I thought he was excellent in the last 3 fixtures at least. Finally, Skuse is pretty cheap at 200k - a number of clubs would snap him up at that price.

Merry Christmas to all of you - enjoy West Brom - gutted I didn't get off my ar5e quick enough to get tickets, and on family duty.

MR

Interesting to read some inflated prices for the lads with red tinted glasses in a great post for discussion . What we believe they are worth is pos . not what a buying club sees . :nono:

They are only 23 league games into the champs . and this is half a season from being league 1 players where they would have been a lot less than has been mentioned .

Buying clubs will always offer rubbish fees up front to test the water and with clubs now desperate to stay in the prem. some silly ,but low, amounts may be mentioned , but don't see why we need to sell Marv . :worship2: or anyone else ( other than those mentioned previously , Jevo , Keogh.. ).

What would be interesting is to see what they would be worth at the beginning of next season when we are either in the prem . ( tut.tut ) or in the champs next season.

We are not in the league to make up the numbers , build on what we have .

Basso getting on , Carey getting on , Trundle getting on :rofl2br::rofl2br:

Basso - 3m

Carey - 700k

Fontaine - 1.5m

Orr - 1m

McCombe - 400k

Jamie Mac - 300k

Sproule - 750k

McIndoe - 1.7mil

Elliot - 4-5m

Little Lee - 2m

Lee Trundle - 1m

Byfield - 900k

Showunmi -800k

£3 mil for Basso!!! :o You having a laugh! For a 32 yr old goalkeeper who`s never played at the top level. He`s good, but not worth that amount.

£3 mil for Basso!!! :o You having a laugh! For a 32 yr old goalkeeper who`s never played at the top level. He`s good, but not worth that amount.

Of course hes worth that amount! I even think i was being cheap with that figure tbh, he has a good 6 yrs left in him.

I don't think we could buy a better keeper for 3m, do you?

9m for cruddy craig Gorden speaks volumes, hes no better than Basso, from what ive seen, Basso edges him.

Of course hes worth that amount! I even think i was being cheap with that figure tbh, he has a good 6 yrs left in him.

I don't think we could buy a better keeper for 3m, do you?

9m for cruddy craig Gorden speaks volumes, hes no better than Basso, from what ive seen, Basso edges him.

Sorry mate but that is THE biggest load of rubbish I've read in a long while!

You think Basso, who's played 22 games in the Championship and has no experience at either the Premiership or International level, edges someone who's nearly 10 years his junior and already has numerous international caps under his belt as well as playing regular football in the Prem? That's a very bold statement to make... :noexpression:

Basso £500k,

Orr £450k,

Fontaine £600k

Carey £350k,

McCombe £250k

McAllister £300k,

Sproule £800k,

McIndoe £1.2m,

Johnson £400k,

Elliott £3m,

Noble £250k,

Trundle £600k,

Byfield £200k,

Showunmi £200k,

Brooker £250k.

Team spirit priceless.

Bang on mate

Basso £500k,

Orr £450k,

Fontaine £600k

Carey £350k,

McCombe £250k

McAllister £300k,

Sproule £800k,

McIndoe £1.2m,

Johnson £400k,

Elliott £3m,

Noble £250k,

Trundle £600k,

Byfield £200k,

Showunmi £200k,

Brooker £250k.

Team spirit priceless.

Tins - you have that about right, but Lee Trundle is probably still worth around 1m and is a proven goalscorer (there are a few clubs a level down that would dig deep for him).

Basso is the big question mark for me, yes his age is agin him, but as someone said keepers play for longer and it would bwe no surprise to me to see him go for a good 7 giure sum to a prem team (as a second keeper).

(this includes age depreciation)

Basso - 850k

Carey - 700k

Fontaine - 950k

Orr - 600k

McCombe - 650K

Jamie Mac - 600k

Sproule - 800k

McIndoe - 1.5mil

Elliot - 1.5mil/2mil

Little Lee - 1-1.2mil

Lee Trundle - 700k

Byfield - 750k

Showunmi - 650k

Just guesses :)

Basso spot on

Carey 250k

Fontaine 1.5 m

Orr 1.0 m

Mc Combe 400k

J Mac 300k

Sproule 500k

Mc Indoe 600k

Elliott 1.5 m

L.J. 300k

L.T. 650k

Byfield 300k

Show 250k

You think Basso, who's played 22 games in the Championship and has no experience at either the Premiership or International level, edges someone who's nearly 10 years his junior and already has numerous international caps under his belt as well as playing regular football in the Prem? That's a very bold statement to make... :noexpression:

Spot on :yes: Good post.

pfft, what are you talking about??..

I'm sure if given the chance Basso would excel in the Prem and on the international stage.

Lets not forget Craig Gordon plays for Sunderland, big deal, an average team who will go down becuase they have poor quality players, and Oooooh! he plays for Scotland.... which, tbh i could prolly get in the the Scotland starting 11 too, they are, lets be honest utterly crap and the fact he plays for them means absolutly nothing at all, cant really compair Brazil to the Scots I'm afraid.

Craig Gordon is overated, not worth 9m in a million years, prone to errors, and Scottish.

Basso no worse, and probably better.

Archived