IGNORED

Wba Attendance

Seend Red

I see WBA have almost sold out with only 500 tickets remaining and WBA expect the remaining tickets to be sold on Wednesday morning! Should be cracking day out and atmosphere. With segregation I expect a crowd of 27,000!

Forget Xmas and bring on Boxing day. :Believe:

Here here, beats the boxing day sales, lets give them some West Country noise. :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf:do we have to sit /stand in our allocated seat number?Still unsure?

Well some people do sit in their right seats.. but normally i the vocal supporters go towards the backs near the home fans..

Normally this wouldn't be a problem but as we've sold out you really should sit in your allocated seat, by sitting where you please it only cause's problems and hassle for others.

If your sat in my seat prepare for my size 10 up your arse ;)

Normally this wouldn't be a problem but as we've sold out you really should sit in your allocated seat, by sitting where you please it only cause's problems and hassle for others.

If your sat in my seat prepare for my size 10 up your arse ;)

Good job ive got size 12s plus my 8 year old would not appreciate a lost shoe, for his old man! :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf:Merry christmas.

Archived