IGNORED

Bc City World Christmas Message

m42

Many thanks to Adam for putting together the almost perfect Christmas Message from everyone at the club. A great Christian sermon from Adriano, spoilt by Louis' clowning which should really have been left on the cutting room floor, Adam.

A happy and holy Christmas to all City fans and a prosperous New Year to you all. All we need for the perfect start to 2008 is wins v WBA, Burnley & Coventry = 50 points = Championship (at worst) for 2008-09. Come on you REDS!!

Many thanks to Adam for putting together the almost perfect Christmas Message from everyone at the club. A great Christian sermon from Adriano, spoilt by Louis' clowning which should really have been left on the cutting room floor, Adam.

A happy and holy Christmas to all City fans and a prosperous New Year to you all. All we need for the perfect start to 2008 is wins v WBA, Burnley & Coventry = 50 points = Championship (at worst) for 2008-09. Come on you REDS!!

Come on mate, it was a laugh!

Btw, what did Murray say?

Come on mate, it was a laugh!

Btw, what did Murray say?

Louis is no Jim Royale! A laugh, maybe but imo inappropriate in the context of a Christmas message from my favourite club.

Scotty? "Bah! Humbug" I think which shows his literary awareness and love of Dickens and also his support for Adriano's message by showing his disapproval of all the materialism at this time of year.

Enoch too should have thought a little more about his contribution. Happy Xmas? "Xmas" takes the Christ out of Christmas. I think perhaps Gary should room Enoch & Adriano together for the next few away matches!!

BELIEVE!!

I am Steve Brooker, and i can read slowly.

Was Enoch about to burst into a crimbo rap? Please say he did in another take.

Jordan walker with the self name check.

"Fonts" seem keen on going to the Prem, hope it's with us lad!

Marvin's an adopted Bristolian, yay!

I'm with Fonts on this one. It just shows the players believe that they are capable of getting a 2nd successive promotion and our current position is not a fluke.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone connected with Bristol City for a fantastic 2007. This time last year we were 3rd in League one, Never in a million years did I think that 12 months later we would be 3rd in the Championship with a chance to go top on Boxing day. So from me and all of my family I wish everyone at Bristol City a merry Christmas and a fantastic new year. Here to hopefully another great 12 months.

our you tony rougier in disguise :noexpression:

Some of the replies here are pathetic - So every player has to act appropriately and one (In your opinion) slip up and they get a ear bashing for it?

I was great full they took the time to put the message together, regardless if some of them acted 'inappropriately' or not.

PS: Mcindoe is a legend ahahaha

Some of the replies here are pathetic - So every player has to act appropriately and one (In your opinion) slip up and they get a ear bashing for it?

I was great full they took the time to put the message together, regardless if some of them acted 'inappropriately' or not.

PS: Mcindoe is a legend ahahaha

Mcindoe's hilarious and it was great hearing Marvin Elliot say "Fellow Bristolians", just shows he's really enjoying his time here.

Are you being serious? It was the best part!

TRUNDLE - ITS BRISTOL CITY NOT BRISTOL..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived