IGNORED

Merry Christmas From Bristol City Supporters Trust Scandinavian Branch

bristolcitysweden

....and come 2007 honest people are finding themselves skint and stressed , raped by the exploitation of our competitivive nature manipulated emotionally through our offspring and 'loved ones'...

pfft, Merry Christmas to all and sundry but please hear me when I say: OUR WONDERFUL CAPITALISTIC IDEALISM IS TAKING THE PISS

:clapping::clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Bah Humbug!! Love to you all though x

Do you always have a white Christmas in Stockholm etc?

No we don't.

I guess we get less days with snow each year. If you wan't snow you have to go about 200 km north of Stockholm. Guess we will get snow late in January.

Don't complain though : ) On the small lakes its ice so you can go scating which is really nice. When its snow you can only skate on ploughed tracks and that's not the same. A really nice thing to do is going on a guided tour out in the Stockholm archipelago. You can reach really far out in the Baltic sea. On the way you might experience one or two open channels so it can be tricky to get further without someone who is really good at reading the ice. If you get in the water you have to change to dry clothes. You rucksack makes you float like a cork. Each year 5-10 persons are going out to early and are never to return. Sometimes people end up stranded on hughe ice floes. Luckily there are mobiles. But first we need some cold.

Today we had +3 degrees and windy.

Cheers

Tommy

No we don't.

I guess we get less days with snow each year. If you wan't snow you have to go about 200 km north of Stockholm. Guess we will get snow late in January.

Don't complain though : ) On the small lakes its ice so you can go scating which is really nice. When its snow you can only skate on ploughed tracks and that's not the same. A really nice thing to do is going on a guided tour out in the Stockholm archipelago. You can reach really far out in the Baltic sea. On the way you might experience one or two open channels so it can be tricky to get further without someone who is really good at reading the ice. If you get in the water you have to change to dry clothes. You rucksack makes you float like a cork. Each year 5-10 persons are going out to early. Sometimes people ends up stranded on hughe ice floes. Luckily there are mobiles. But first we need some cold.

Today we had +3 degrees and windy.

Cheers

Tommy

Archived