IGNORED

City Fans Sadly Not With Us

simonwheeler

On this particular morning of all mornings I urge all true City fans to spare a few moments to remember those City heads whom for whatever cannot be with us at this time, particularly Nick Randall, lets hope Sharon and the boys and the dog are making the best of today, Also all City fans who have sadly passed away over the last 12 months.

Finally those brave boys and girls who support the "Only team in Bristol" who this morning are away in foreign climbs serving with Her Majesty's forces.

Whilst we are all ecstatic at the way the boys are doing and the job that GJ is doing there sadly are those less fortunate than ourselves who we owe to keep in our thoughts today.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all at Ashton and all City fans - Wherever you are.......... :goingup:

Remember too PortMarineRed - Tim Gough - who left us this year as well. Must be a difficult day for June his wife, and his family too.

Thoughts are with everyone who lost someone from the BCFC family this year, and also to any City boys and girls serving in the forces at the moment, and away from loved ones.

Pete de Lancey - Bravest man in the world, original Atyeo Boo Boy, my brother and best mate.

Sorely missed today.

RIP

19/05/1983 - 20/05/2006

Live forever

Yeah, bless him.

Always had a smile on face right to the end. Top bloke, top mate. Can't believe it'll be two years in May though Mark. Unbelievable really. :(

Crazy isnt it mate, absolutely mad. 2 years, where the hell has that time gone? He would be buzzing about the City if he was still alive and no doubt he was cursing me from above for "only" going to Barnsley on a tuesday night and not Hull as well. If he was still here mate we would have done both!

We had some great times mate, like "borrowing" Gill's mini to go to Cardiff away years ago! hahaha! That was a squeeze mate, i'll tell you that now!

Great Lad, great times. To Pete :drunk2:

Thankyou Guys for all your support, just browsing around and came across this thread, thoughts are with everyone at this time of year, lots of us out there missing our loved ones...

Love to you all..

Sharon and the boys.xx

Best wishes Sharon, and please keep coming back to say hi, it means a lot.

xx

Great Post.

Could I also mention the wonderful Ciaran Buckley, a great pal of mine who passed away in 2006.

A Dubliner and massive Liverpool fan, Ciaran knew his footy inside out and, after moving to Bristol in the late '90s loved coming to watch the City. He arranged a trip to the LDV trophy in Cardiff for a group of his many mates fron Dublin and continued to follow the lads when he returned to Ireland for the last few months of his life.

He made a real impact on everyone he met, and in November the City Council made a real and lasting tribute to a wonderful human being.

[email=http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/7088515.stm]

God Bless you, Ciaran

Archived