IGNORED

Fellow Football Manager 2008 Players.....

Dan Of The Dolman

It gives me great delight to announce that in the next couple of weeks that there will be a 'Championship Megapack' Sound/Chant pack available to download that I have put together. I am going to be sending the pack to legendary soundpack creator Furney89 who is going to do the coding for me and put it up for download either as a seperate add on to his recently released FM2008 Soundpack or as a brand new soundpack with all of his other material.

On this soundpack I have added at least ten City player chants and given us a team song along with player and team chants for the other 23 clubs in the Championship so that your Football Manager 2008 playing experience as City is fulfilled to the max. I will give the heads up when the pack is ready, you guys are the first to know.

Yeah will do, i looking forward to the release to hear what it sounds like in the game. There are a few ' extra' chants in as well which if added will be quite funny for example your team playing it about then all of the sudden you hear ' I'm in love with a girl next door SMELL MY FINGERS. The City ones are mostly from East End.

Archived